Barcelona Car Service?

akswartz85

Unless you are a large group it is very easy to simply grab a taxi from the airport (about 30 Euros). There is a taxi queue right as you exit the airport and there is always an airport employee there to make sure everything flows well. Just make sure they run the meter.

Hank

• 10 months later...

We are arriving in Barcelona in the late afternoon during the Festival in Sept. We're looking for "car service" suggestions. We don't wish to be stuck in a taxi with the meter running in the crowded streets after a very long flight. :eek:

Thank You in advance for any "recent info" you can share with us concerning a "good car service" in Barcelona with English speaking drivers.

Pat :)

Yes I know. What would a pre-arranged driver cost?

Since we had six persons they had to use a van, I don't know what the price would have been for a smaller vehicle. You can ask. They have a website.

• 2 months later...
We have used BCN travel for transfers. It is more expensive than a taxi but the driver is waiting for you at arrivals in the airport which for me, who cannot walk far or stand too long, is worth it.

http://www.bcn.travel/transport/airport-transfers

We just used bcn for a "car service" today and it was awful! Instead of a professional car service we got a dirty taxicab and a rude driver who spent the entire ride on his cell phone using the speaker phone feature so we had to listen to both sides of his conversation with his girlfriend the entire ride! Such a waste of money, if I wanted a dirty taxicab I wouldn't have hired a car service!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived