*OFFICIAL* Cruisin' With the Crazies TOO - AGAIN! *OFFICIAL* !HALLOWEEN! $25 DEPOSIT!

*Mach*

Ok, time to start plottin and plannin....... If you are gonna do the cabin crawl, we need to know so the host/hostesses can be prepared BWAAAAA HHHHAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=696

If I understand correctly, this will be the first sea day....or Halloween. Costumes requested by not demanded. Let's laugh and trick or treat the day away! I've got 3 different ideas for me and Daniel. One is funny, one is cool, but maybe boring, and one is :eek::eek::eek: What to do, what to do???:D

Does anyone know if they have a costume contest??? Do we want to do one for our meet and mingle?

Aloha, Crazies and welcome to Saturday!

Stitch is ready for the garage sale... it's our entire subdivision so traffic is gonna be heavy! Last time 'round I was amazed by the number of people who showed up! They had the road in front of our house blocked!!!

If most of the stuff goes it'll be a blessing. We might actually be able to get cars in the garage!!!

:D

Stitch is ready for the garage sale... it's our entire subdivision so traffic is gonna be heavy! Last time 'round I was amazed by the number of people who showed up! They had the road in front of our house blocked!!!

If most of the stuff goes it'll be a blessing. We might actually be able to get cars in the garage!!!

Good morning Mach. Good luck at the garage sale today.

Good Morning crazies :) Happy Saturday!

Good luck with the garage sale Mach, this is something that I need to do too, just haven't got motivated yet :rolleyes: It is on my "list" thought ;)

If we weren't crazie, we'd all go insane!:p

I love it, a Jimmy B quote with a "crazie" twist!

Have a good day everyone!

Any good stuff Mach, I'm always up for a bargain or a good find! :) So be ware, there are CRAZIES everywhere! :D Ken

GOOD MORNING CRAZIES!!!

On 9-10-11.... anyone awake at 12:13:14 or 06:07:08???

I always think these dates are fun to find those consecutive numbers!!

HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!!

Tonight I'm back on schedule: Niecie, shopping, lunch... then chores, cooking and some relaxing... AND TONIGHT..., NASCAR!!!!

Good morning Crazies!

Good morning!

Good luck with the garage sale Mach, this is something that I need to do too, just haven't got motivated yet :rolleyes: It is on my "list" thought ;)

Good morning. I have been working on a garage sale for a year now. Hoping I can have it in the next few weeks.

GOOD MORNING CRAZIES!!!

On 9-10-11.... anyone awake at 12:13:14 or 06:07:08???

I always think these dates are fun to find those consecutive numbers!!

HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!!

Tonight I'm back on schedule: Niecie, shopping, lunch... then chores, cooking and some relaxing... AND TONIGHT..., NASCAR!!!!

Good morning. How are the fires in your area? They are getting a lot of extra help coming in from CA and even Alaska. They dropped the retardant on it several times yesterday. Hopefully they can get it contained today, but, I understand the wind is suppose to kick up again this afternoon and that is the last thing they need. Have a good day!

Good morning. Good luck with the garage sale. Mine is still in the works.

Good morning T C

Archived