*OFFICIAL* Cruisin' With the Crazies TOO - AGAIN! *OFFICIAL* !HALLOWEEN! $25 DEPOSIT!

*Mach*

Hi Chuck, doin' good and trying to stay cool (dang it's been hot this Summer). Just counting the days to that next cruise! ;)

Well dang!!!:o I consider myself appropriately chastised:D It's been a long week and still have one day left. Sorry Joe.

Kitchen. Fajitas tonight. The cheese (both cheddar and chuaua) has been grated and is in the freezer. The chicken is in the fridge marinating in the garlic hoison sauce. The beans are in the can next to the stove as are the tortilas. The spanish rice is on top shelf of fridge. And, the marinated fajita meat is in the meat keeper. Call me when it's ready:D:D

You took the words right out of my mouth!!!!

You and Susan have great menus!!!

We ended up with Spanish rice, taco meat and cheese casserole and squash and salad...

Good evening everyone. I had Mexican food on the way home. I have Part 2 printed if anyone wants to go back to a posting. It's Happy Hours! Cheers!

HOWDY Shirley!!!

I think you've been following the scouting motto!!! And we APPRECIATE IT!!!!!

Another check mark for Mexican... ;)

That's OK Chiefie - it just speaks to the power of the Crazies. ;)

How have you been? I saw you replied to a post of mine on another thread a while back. Hot enough for ya here in The Valley??

Thanks Joe. Good to hear from you. I just have to live with this but you are right it just speaks to the power of the crazies. I did post something for you a few months ago but don't recall what it was.

Its too hot here in the valley of the sun!!

Archived