*OFFICIAL* Cruisin' With the Crazies TOO - AGAIN! *OFFICIAL* !HALLOWEEN! $25 DEPOSIT!

*Mach*

You'll be Panamaing with the Wild Woman and Hubby... And your Sweet Bill, too!!!

Please... don't forget us!!!!

As...if......

And someone on our roll call has offered up their suite for a canal viewing party ...

Ok...Bill is running late ..so switching from straight wine to wine spritzers to remain upright while cooking :rolleyes:

I was thinking of tucking/hiding one leg behind my back and using crutches:D:p

The story could start...

On a dark and stormy night... Kermie was flailing to get up, one leg already roasted... and the other trying to give balance with the crutch... Our Green, one legged friend had already sacrificed for the cause of DIDJA... What more could they ask for...

As...if......

And someone on our roll call has offered up their suite for a canal viewing party ...

Ok...Bill is running late ..so switching from straight wine to wine spritzers to remain upright while cooking :rolleyes:

As the sign next to the stove says, "I love to cook with wine. Sometimes, I put it in the food!":p

Why don't they just have a laundry/storage place right down there in the Galveston terminal. It would be so much easier!

LOCKERS...

That could be a Platinum benefit... We'd do the laundry before we debark... and we'd be ready for Pack 'n Goes or quickies!!!!

BRILLIANT!!!

As...if......

Hee hee hee...

You're so versatile and clever!!!

And where do I report??? :D

Kitchen. Fajitas tonight. The cheese (both cheddar and chuaua) has been grated and is in the freezer. The chicken is in the fridge marinating in the garlic hoison sauce. The beans are in the can next to the stove as are the tortilas. The spanish rice is on top shelf of fridge. And, the marinated fajita meat is in the meat keeper. Call me when it's ready:D:D

Well another thread for the same subject absolutely dumb. 40 posts so far..

That's OK Chiefie - it just speaks to the power of the Crazies. ;)

How have you been? I saw you replied to a post of mine on another thread a while back. Hot enough for ya here in The Valley??

How have you been? I saw you replied to a post of mine on another thread a while back. Hot enough for ya here in The Valley??

Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's fine. Just tapping her toes for the next week to go by:DHow are you and Carol doing?

Hi Joe. How have you been? Crazies Train.....:D

Archived