Emerald Princess Missing Port

Shogun

Hi All

Emerald Princess is just one day into her cruise and she will be missing

her second port of call due to the storm we are having here in Europe.

Its the hurricane the nice folks in the US did not want any more so sent to us instead.

Ship rocking and rolling heading out into better seas

Emerald due into Scotland on Thursday should be a nice day then

yours shogun

Hi All

Emerald Princess is just one day into her cruise and she will be missing

her second port of call due to the storm we are having here in Europe.

Its the hurricane the nice folks in the US did not want any more so sent to us instead.

Ship rocking and rolling heading out into better seas

Emerald due into Scotland on Thursday should be a nice day then

yours shogun

Have fun ,The sun will come out soon.

Sorry to hear of the bad weather/rough seas/missed ports. Don't wish that on anyone.

Hi, MichCook!

I see that you're booked for several future cruises, one of which my husband and I have booked as well. It seems we'll be joining you on the Emerald for a 10-day starting Feb. 25, 2013. It looks like, for you, this will be the second leg of a B2B, right? Nice to see we aren't the only ones who book that far out ;) ! I've been checking to see if anyone has started a roll call yet, but I don't imagine many have booked yet, and it's probably a little too soon.

While this seems so far away at this point, it's still nice to have something to look forward to!

Hi Pam,

Thanks, but weather men already warning us, tree just came down across road a few hundred metres from my house,

While I think its good to share things with your friends, the US can keep these huricanes.

yours Shogun

Hi Pam,

Thanks, but weather men already warning us, tree just came down across road a few hundred metres from my house,

While I think its good to share things with your friends, the US can keep these huricanes.

yours Shogun

Shogun, we don't want them either! But our plans are for the storms to just fizzle out before they get across "the pond." Sorry it didn't happen as planned this time :(.

Hi Pam,

yours Shogun

Hopefully Maria will be ripped to shreds before she gets to you. Irene was rather nasty to us over here as well. Take care.

Archived