Quest Show

cruisetime25

The rules have definitely changed...years ago we ALL got the key chain and were happy and laughed at all the fun we had. I guess inflation has found its way into the games too.

I agree you should have gotten a trinket for bearing all.

No, the difference is between Sovereign/Vision/Radiance class ships and Voyager/Freedom/Oasis class ships.

On the first, the Quest is held in a lounge, and the teams have about 8 people on them.

On the second, the Quest is held in Studio B, and the teams have DOZENS of people. Sometimes amost a hundred or so. Then only the Captains get prizes.

It did stink that only the captains got prizes. Don't get me wrong. They deserved them. But I was in my underwear twice' date=' including the final dance off wearing flip flops, lipstick and a bra, gave up my belt, hat, was at the bottom of our pyramid and gave teammates piggyback rides. That was exhausting. Gimme my medal and hat!!! :)[/quote']

The rules have definitely changed...years ago we ALL got the key chain and were happy and laughed at all the fun we had. I guess inflation has found its way into the games too.

I agree you should have gotten a trinket for bearing all.

Now, on the Allure, Allan Brooks threw out t-shirts to people like Bart. :)

My GF wound up getting a lapdance from some old guy on Mariner last January. We just about fell out of our seats laughing so hard.

The next morning we found ourselves at breakfast with several of the guy's friends. More laughter ensued in short order.

Somewhere there is video of CD Graham Chapman (I think that was his name) on Voyager with a DD sized black bra on his head. That was several years ago, but it made the DVD for that trip.

The Quest has never been boring!

It will probably be in Studio B (the ice rink but with a floor over the ice). It was probably in Studio B on the Mariner too. I think the Quest is more fun in the lounge, but easier to watch in Studio B, plus the lounge could not hold all of the people on larger ships.

You can find lots of youtube videos. Just search youtube for (including the quotes: quest "of the seas"

Quest was in the Lotus lounge on the Mariner this summer.

It was hosted by Kieron Buffery ,the CD and it was his best performance of the cruise. Lots of fun.

Our group never had a chance as we were lacking tattoos and piercings:eek:

What is the non adult version of Quest. I believe they had only one version and it was PG rated and started at 9 or so.

My GF wound up getting a lapdance from some old guy on Mariner last January. We just about fell out of our seats laughing so hard.

The next morning we found ourselves at breakfast with several of the guy's friends. More laughter ensued in short order.

Somewhere there is video of CD Graham Chapman (I think that was his name) on Voyager with a DD sized black bra on his head. That was several years ago, but it made the DVD for that trip.

The Quest has never been boring!

You have your choice of:

Dave Chapman

or

Graham Seymour

;) :D

OP- IF you're REALLY lucky, Graham will be your CD for you sailing (you'll have to check the Cruise Director listing thread to see if they have his schedule listed). He is and ABSOLUTE riot!!!

Also, don't tell your newbie friends exactly what to expect. Just tell them they have to go and participate. (assuming they have that type of sense of humor).

And I agree, non-participants really need to sit further back. But to be honest, I've found non-participants become participants as the game progresses. So, I guess you never know. :D

Erika

No, the difference is between Sovereign/Vision/Radiance class ships and Voyager/Freedom/Oasis class ships.

On the first, the Quest is held in a lounge, and the teams have about 8 people on them.

On the second, the Quest is held in Studio B, and the teams have DOZENS of people. Sometimes amost a hundred or so. Then only the Captains get prizes.

WOW you are so right...duh...I did not make the connection. I am going on the Jewel in a couple of weeks and I know from past cruises it in a lounge. The last cruise was on the Oasis in Studio B where my brother was skipping around having a ball. I am glad you clarified that for me. Quest here I come.

Archived