Suite perks: Pinnacle Breakfast & Neptune Hours?

SweetP2

We have been asked if we wanted to upgrade to PS on some of our cruises about two or so weeks prior to sailing as they still had unsold PS. We have sailed in the PS and enjoyed it, of course, but there are actually a number of things about our "S" and 'SA" cabin we like better.

Just our personal preferences........

Great input - thanks! I would be interested in knowing the things you liked better in S and SA cabins for future reference.

Chris

Great input - thanks! I would be interested in knowing the things you liked better in S and SA cabins for future reference.

Chris

I'm not Sail, but from past comments I think one of them was the dressing/make up area in the S/SA suites vs the PH. :)

Chris

Hi Chris,

Yes, Kazu is correct that one of the things I really like better in our "S" and "SA" cabins are the dressing tables. I love having the sink at the dressing table on the "S" but on Vista and Signature ships, there are two sinks in the bathroom which is nice.

The light at the desk in the Rotterdam Penthouse where I put on my makeup was so poor, I could hardly see. The many unmarked light switches drove us crazy. :D

I like the 12 drawers along the bureau on "S" ships but prefer the closets in the "SA". I definitely like the closets in the "SA" more than the closets in the "S" Penthouse. While there certainly is a ton of storage in the "PS" and loads of space, maybe it is our great familiarity and comfot zone that still draws me back to the "S" vs Penthouse.

I am very sure there are those who disagree and this is just my own preference.

Archived