Crown & Anchor Question

airlinerob

Hi Everyone -

Love the forum.

Does anyone know when C&A started? How far back does RCCL's records go?

I realized today I'm not being credited for several cruises I took many years ago.

It's probably too late. I just was wondering if these were pre-Crown & Anchor. I wasn't sure how far RCCL's records go back or if they even would?

Thanks.

Robert

I took a cruise in 1989 that wasn't showing on my NCL lattitudes and they just had me submit any evidence that I was actually on the ship. A photo, a receipt, whatever and they credited my account. Not sure if RCL will do the same but it's worth asking.

Good Luck!

How do you join CA?

Do you have to sail a certain amount of times with RCI before you get to join?

. Heres the answer from C&A site. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Crown+%26+Anchor+Society&faqId=963&faqSubjectId=340&faqType=faq

Hi Everyone -

Love the forum.

Does anyone know when C&A started? How far back does RCCL's records go?

I realized today I'm not being credited for several cruises I took many years ago.

It's probably too late. I just was wondering if these were pre-Crown & Anchor. I wasn't sure how far RCCL's records go back or if they even would?

Thanks.

Robert

Go ahead and contact C&A and ask them. We were on the sovereign around your time. We were able to get the room # we stayed in. They still had it on file.

We were able to get credit for one of our sailings by sending in a picture as well. So if you have anything that can prove you were on that sailing they should give you the credit.

We were also able to get credit for a few sailings we made in the middle 80's, but they have never given us credit for a 14 night Sun Viking cruise, two Song of America cruises. and the Nordic Prince. I never saw the reason to keep documents for over 25 years. Of course, it is a mute point as we are D+ and the next level is unachievable.

I'm new to the boards here - just completed my first RCCL cruise on the Enchantment. We got back on the 8th, and I've tried multiple times to sign up for C&A on their website, only to get the message that I don't have any eligible sailings. Any ideas why this would be? Should I wait longer and try again or do I need to call them? I dread trying to do it over the phone because I generally hate waiting on hold with CS people anywhere. But maybe the RCCL people are better than average to deal with?

I have a Crown and Anchor question too. My wife and I signed up for it via the brochure on our July cruise. It is supposed to take 4 to 6 weeks to get whatever letter or number they send in the mail. I haven't gotten that yet, but have gotten emails from the C & A with specials offers. Should I just email RCCL to get my member number or does anyone think that it may still be on the way? Thanks for your help.

Bart

I have a Crown and Anchor question too. My wife and I signed up for it via the brochure on our July cruise. It is supposed to take 4 to 6 weeks to get whatever letter or number they send in the mail. I haven't gotten that yet' date=' but have gotten emails from the C & A with specials offers. Should I just email RCCL to get my member number or does anyone think that it may still be on the way? Thanks for your help.

Bart[/quote']

I wouuld call C&A (800) 526-9723. They are there untill 1100pm EST

I'm new to the boards here - just completed my first RCCL cruise on the Enchantment. We got back on the 8th, and I've tried multiple times to sign up for C&A on their website, only to get the message that I don't have any eligible sailings. Any ideas why this would be? Should I wait longer and try again or do I need to call them? I dread trying to do it over the phone because I generally hate waiting on hold with CS people anywhere. But maybe the RCCL people are better than average to deal with?
I haven"t had any problems calling. Using email you usually get a 2 or 3 day reply. Last cruise it took 2 weeks to show up on web site. So you are probally a little early.

Got credit for a 1990 cruise on the Nordic Prince with very little documentation gave them my name and a guess of the actual cruise date and received the cruise credit.

It is my understanding that you can easily get past credit for three cruises. After that you have to prove a lot.

Thanks Cruzin' date='

I had a live chat on RCCL's website today. They gave me my C & A # and told me that something would still be coming in the mail soon.[/quote']

How'sBart, You're welcome. I know you feel better now. I remember when I recieved my cards.We Carry them with cruise Docs, but have only needed the number. Enjoy C&A. Love the name, Bill n Dottie White:)

I have a Crown and Anchor question too. My wife and I signed up for it via the brochure on our July cruise. It is supposed to take 4 to 6 weeks to get whatever letter or number they send in the mail. I haven't gotten that yet' date=' but have gotten emails from the C & A with specials offers. Should I just email RCCL to get my member number or does anyone think that it may still be on the way? Thanks for your help.

Bart[/quote']

Perhaps try logging into your My Cruises account and see if it's there? If not, call C&A or use their online chat to see if they can get the number for you

Archived