First and LAST cruise, ALWAYS again on HAL WHAT a DELIGHT! Always as expected.

ichmael

Ok, I'm having a bit of fun with the post title which is very similar to another currently active thread -- but the title is true: HAL was my first cruise, my last cruise, and will be my next cruise with the Nov 6th sailing of the Rotterdam. I always have a great time on a HAL cruise and HAL is definitely my preferred cruise line. I'm counting the days until we set sail, until my next two-for-one happy hour, until my next stroll around the promenade deck, until my next blissed-out relaxed sea day.

Thank you for the welcome John. Although perhaps I should be welcoming you as you've only been a member since 2008 :)

In any event, to swing back to positive HAL nuggets: For my fellow Gibson drinkers -- many cruise lines don't bother stock cocktail onions, but this is never an issue on HAL!

We've loved every HAL cruise we've taken and are always sorry to leave the ship. Not so with another cruise line . . . couldn't wait to get off and have said never again to them.

It's so reassuring that we can continue to book with HAL and be assured of the quality we've had in the past. I'd be on one of their ships EVERYDAY if I lived in my dream world.

Thanks to everyone on staff at HAL for making the cruise so enjoyable. And thanks, Ichmael for starting this thread.

To Ishmael,

I posted once a long time ago on CC. I made a suggestion that I intended to be in jest, but was taken seriously and was flamed. I've since been careful, posting and responding to posts. Now, 95% of my time on cc is reading all the fine questions and answers. I've found HAL three cruises ago and go on my fourth Oct 4th. I love HAL and will be a HAL cheerleader face to face.

JCH

Thank you for the welcome John. Although perhaps I should be welcoming you as you've only been a member since 2008 :)

In any event, to swing back to positive HAL nuggets: For my fellow Gibson drinkers -- many cruise lines don't bother stock cocktail onions, but this is never an issue on HAL!

And thank you for your kind, albeit, belated welcome! :)

John

To Ishmael,

I posted once a long time ago on CC. I made a suggestion that I intended to be in jest, but was taken seriously and was flamed. I've since been careful, posting and responding to posts. Now, 95% of my time on cc is reading all the fine questions and answers. I've found HAL three cruises ago and go on my fourth Oct 4th. I love HAL and will be a HAL cheerleader face to face.

JCH

What cruise on the 4th?

Archived