men's clothing

fortyseven

We are going on a 15 nt cruise...I know what I am going to pack...but what about my husband?

Cruise is on Celebrity Century and they have 3 formal nights--so he will pack a suit, but what about for the other 12 nights...can he wear Dockers and golf shirts?

I see lots of info on ladies packing/clothing, but not much about gents...thank you in advance for any info you can offer...

I pack nice pants including Dockers as well as golf shirt, Hawaiian shirts, and nice casual shirts for days other then formal nights. You can also rent a tux if you don't want to carry a suit and shirts for it.

Shak

We are going on a 15 nt cruise...I know what I am going to pack...but what about my husband?

Cruise is on Celebrity Century and they have 3 formal nights--so he will pack a suit, but what about for the other 12 nights...can he wear Dockers and golf shirts?

I see lots of info on ladies packing/clothing, but not much about gents...thank you in advance for any info you can offer...

My husband wears a tie for work every day (he's an attorney), so when we're on a cruise he's not necessarily thrilled about having to wear a tie. Many cruise lines have recently relaxed their dress code to for example "elegant casual".

My DH usually brings one dark suit, three pairs of dress slacks, a navy blazer, plus three or four long-sleeved dress shirts. He also brings three or four short-sleeved, nice shirts, which can be worn during the day or evening. Also he brings several polo shirts (collared) that he can wear during the day or evening. The only time he brings Hawaiian or other bold prints is when we're in the tropics.

And, yes, he does bring Dockers pants, usually in a tan or khaki and maybe a navy blue. Again, very versatile since they can be worn anytime of the day. Hope this helps!:)

Archived