Journey V2 cabins near elevators

Scots Caz

We have just decided we are likely to book for the cruise end Nov 2012 Spice Coast and Ceylon. We cruised on the Quest last year and had a veranda midship on deck 7 however this cruise looks particularly popular this far out and from what I can see the options left for V2 are all around the forward or aft elevators, is this an issue with noise? thinking 7088 may be be the best option of what is left or should we be looking at another cabin grade

many thanks

We have just decided we are likely to book for the cruise end Nov 2012 Spice Coast and Ceylon. We cruised on the Quest last year and had a veranda midship on deck 7 however this cruise looks particularly popular this far out and from what I can see the options left for V2 are all around the forward or aft elevators, is this an issue with noise? thinking 7088 may be be the best option of what is left or should we be looking at another cabin grade

many thanks

Hello Scots Caz,

I have not stayed in 7088, but I have stayed in cabins near the Aft elevators, and there weren't any noise issues - at least none that I noticed. Personally, I prefer the Aft cabins over the Forward cabins, as they are closer to the Windows Cafe and the Library. Given the choice, I'd go with 7088. I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Archived