Johnny Rockets

pbutts29

Does anyone know if the cover charge covers milkshakes. I know it covers any food you want, but what about extras..

Thanks

As others have noted, milkshakes are an extra cost item at JR's. However, every C&A coupon book includes a coupon for 2 for 1 milkshakes at JR's.

Why did I never think about getting it to go? Next month I'll get a milkshake and a piece of apple pie to go and enjoy them when I'm ready instead of waiting in line to get in.

I love Cruise Critic because I learn something new every day.

Does anyone know if the cover charge covers milkshakes. I know it covers any food you want, but what about extras..

Thanks

Why would you want to go to johnny rockets while you are sailing the Oasis or Allure with so many fabulous dining options and go eat GREASY and i mean greasy hamburgers and stale fries and onion rings. The burgers in the windjammer are better and they are free.

Why did I never think about getting it to go? Next month I'll get a milkshake and a piece of apple pie to go and enjoy them when I'm ready instead of waiting in line to get in.

I love Cruise Critic because I learn something new every day.

If you get food, I believe you'll still have to pay the cover.

Why did I never think about getting it to go? Next month I'll get a milkshake and a piece of apple pie to go and enjoy them when I'm ready instead of waiting in line to get in...

If you get food, I believe you'll still have to pay the cover.

silentbob, I thought the same thing... but then I over-thought it and told myself this is a veteran member here, probably with many cruises under his/her belt. They would know that any food will cost them the cover charge. Hmm. Guess you read it the same way I did. :o :)

Archived