No reduced price drinks?

bmdlover

Okay, it's been a year, but have they discontinued the small list of drinks on the back page of the menu that were, like, $2.99 after 7 (sorry if I got the details wrong). Friends had mentioned they couldn't find it, but then again, they have several directional inconsistencies.

thanks!

Marianne

I think that it is still there, only the times have changed (5-7)

Yeah! I'm excited. Our last cruise was the first with these new cheap drinks and I was pregnant, so I didn't get to enjoy sampling, I will make up for it on this cruise. :D

If they don't have the menu out, just ask about it.

Does anyone know if that includes well drinks (like rum and coke, whiskey and 7, etc?)

I don't think it is every drink. Last month on the Golden it was still 2.99 but the choice was limited, some beer, Long Island etc.

Theo

Special price drinks seem to vary from ship to ship. There is a special in the Elite/Platinum 5-7 cocktail hour. It will be one different drink each day. On our last cruise, while waiting for a show about 7 pm they were hawking about 5 or 6 different choices for 3.99. "All Princess Ships are not created equal"!

It was only after a 'round robin' request was sent with 400 signatures on our last cruise on the Sun that they implemented the Power Hour which was from 9.30pm and did not include any beers at all The drinks were 4.99 each but no 15% is added being Australian based ship:D

Special price drinks seem to vary from ship to ship. There is a special in the Elite/Platinum 5-7 cocktail hour. It will be one different drink each day. "All Princess Ships are not created equal"!

That is what we had on the Diamond Beijing to Vancouver in April. mmmm good plus great snacks. Not that I needed more food.

Archived