2 Ships at Coco Cay same day?

jrm9999

Has anyone seen 2 ships in Coco Cay the same day? Were they prepared to handle that many people?

I just noticed on my upcoming cruise that on Nov 22, both Monarch and Liberty are scheduled to be there the same day.

yes, I've been there done that. Only it was Monarch and Majesty at the same time. It was crowded and you were instructed to get your drinks only from a bar server from your ship. Basically the guys working on Majesty wore orange T-shirts and the ones from Monarch wore yellow T-shirts. So anything that you would be charging to your Seapass (drinks, rentals) had to be done with someone from your ship. It was crowded but if you walked down the beach you'd find a place to sit. I tremble at the thought of Liberty being there the same time you are!

Has anyone seen 2 ships in Coco Cay the same day? Were they prepared to handle that many people?

I just noticed on my upcoming cruise that on Nov 22, both Monarch and Liberty are scheduled to be there the same day.

We have not been there with two ships but RCL has increased the size of the tender, food and beverage accommodations to handle such an event.

Yes, but wolf, there are lots and lots of loungers way on around the beaches as you walk, plenty of room and even more intimate settings the further you go;) Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming...

255uvmf.jpg

By the way Wolf, I simply must have your cruise list thingy...luv luv it! Where did you get that????

Was on Island with Majasety and Monarch and I felt it was WAY Overcrowded. We walked down to Barefoot beach but so did everyone else. There were actually fights over chairs and hammocks. Been to Coco Cay six times and that time was indeed the:( WORST VISIT I HAD, :eek:so I do not want to even think about a larger ship that would be like having 3 monarchs there.

Thanks everyone for all the responses. Guess we will just see how it is on our day, and hopefully we get to stop and it does not get cancelled due to weather.

We will be on the same cruise as you on the Monarch. Check your plans from RCCI. When we made our final payment they had changed our Coco Kay day and our day at sea day. Looks like on 11/22 will not be a day at sea day and 11/24 (Thanksgiving) will be our Coco Kay day. I am upset about this as I really wanted a day at sea on Thanksgiving.

See you on board.

Linda

Archived