Miami IC

Blind Squirrel

I am looking on LMT and it appears that the IC is $149/ night for Dec 10th and Dec 18th. What are the chances of it going down? I see alot of people getting it for $111.

Anything can happen but I have noticed that prices in Florida in general are a little higher over the winter December, January, etc. The snow birds tend to head south.

Good luck!

I am looking on LMT and it appears that the IC is $149/ night for Dec 10th and Dec 18th. What are the chances of it going down? I see alot of people getting it for $111.

I just checked and the IC is $111/nt for 12/10 and 12/18.

Saturday nights are usually a bit more. However, I think that may be a BIT high for what is usually a "slower" winter time. ( Many people don't travel and cruise right before Christmas. ) What I would do is book something that can be cancelled and then start hitting Priceline, Hotwire and LMT.

BUT...If you really want the IC and nothing else, then stick with LMT because you know the hotel you are getting. I wouldn't look at what others get unless it's for the exact dates you need and they have JUST booked like you are doing. Rates jump all over the place.

Archived