Announcement

John Heald's status:

Carnival Liberty will have it's lido deck completely re done and will have 2 new bars and layout. First up is the Blue Iguana Cantina will be poolside and will feature Mexican food with either pre made tacos or a burrito station and an automated tortilla station.......and it costs $0.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Heald's status:

Carnival Liberty will have the first Guy Fieri burger bar and will feature his gourmet burgers and his barbecue sauce. This will then evolve around the fleet through ( dates to follow later ) and he is here right now on stage and saying how excited he is. It's called Guys Burger Joint and the cost is $0.00

JH's Facebook status:

"Carnival Liberty will have the first Guy Fieri burger bar and will feature his gourmet burgers and his barbecue sauce. This will then evolve around the fleet through ( dates to follow later ) and he is here right now on stage and saying how excited he is. It's called Guys Burger Joint and the cost is $0.00"

John Heald's status:

Carnival Liberty will have a new Lido as I said with a Red Frog rum bar featuring ThirstyFrog fraught and many different rum cocktails. There will on the other side of the lido and adjacent to the Cantina there will be the Blue Iguana tequila and Mexican beer .......we will have live music and dueling bar contests

Reply with your comment or "like".

From Carnival: On the Carnival Magic we will launch our partnership with Hasbro with huge game shows with amazing prizes. The showroom on the Carnival Magic will feature high energy shows performed in front of a special scenery set never put on a ship before using LED technology. There will be multiple shows and this will also be fleet wide in the months ahead.

John Heald

On the Carnival Magic we will launch our partnership with Hasbro with huge game shows with amazing prizes. The showroom on the Carnival Magic will feature high energy shows performed in front of a special scenery set never put on a ship before using LED technology. There will be multiple shows and this will also be fleet wide in the months ahead.

John Heald

On stage now is DJ IRIE who is one of the worlds most famous DJs and he will be re branding all our nightclub experiences and deck parties. More on this soon

John Heald's status:

On stage now is George Lopez who is officially now Carnival's curator of Comedy......George Lopez. He will be taking a personal interest in the comedy club and said he is thrilled that we will have an automated tortilla maker !!!!

John Heald's status:

The Carnival Liberty will have it's new sports bar called EA sports bar with all the gaming that they are famous for. It will feature hot pretzels and beers.

Dear God! I hope they aren't replacing the old sports bar with this. I like to actually watch live sports, not people playing video games of sports. (And I'm in my 30. I'm not an old codger.)

CruiseRadio Doug Parker

2014 Elation FRreedom Triumphm, Valor, 2015 Magic and Paradise. #funship2dot0 #cruise

1 minute ago

i guess these changes is not instant and will take many years, and may need drydock changes for them to be in effect.

CruiseRadio Doug Parker

First ship will be @CarnivalCruise Liberty. #funship2dot0 #cruise

1 minute ago

Archived