Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Love all your dresses, but I REALLY LOVE those "Gold" shoes you (LittleMissMagic) wore with several of the dresses. Where did you get them? You all look great, and I'm sure your parents are very proud of you both.

Thank you!

I actually have weird little feet - I wear a child's size 2 and an adult size 3.5. So, my shoes were ordered from Cinderella of Boston, and my sister blinged them for me. However, I've seen similar shoes carried by Nina.

Hi there! New to CC and just found this thread. Spent all morning looking at dresses and wanted to thank you all for sharing. My trip is a last minute (less than a month's notice) booking so I am a little panicked about my clothes for formal night but you all helped so much! After the first few pictures I was worrying about needing a full length formal.

My dress is a kerchief point sheer dress over a black silk slip, the overdress is like a lace print and the front has beading on it and a draped neckline.

389386_10151166717780013_569450012_22266088_2084662157_n.jpg

Day 8: Casual Night (but Christmas, so we dressed up!)

401058_10151171427550013_569450012_22284585_67431538_n.jpg

401162_10151171427810013_569450012_22284588_1901332345_n.jpg

Wow, totally love all your cute dresses! I love to dress up as well but won't be glamming it up quite so much on our cruise next week. My "formal" dresses are one black and one cream cocktail dress, both are nicely form-fitting but plain; I tried on a lot with jewels/rhinestones but just didn't find one that fit me right. I plan to bling them out a bit with sparkly jewelry and shoes - I have some great gold JLo pumps for the cream dress and plan to wear either red or silver with the black. As a matter of fact, I have those same (or similar) red Candies platform pumps your sister is wearing!

Z0870BLMU.41?$ProductPage380x532$

What do y'all think? This little beauty is on its' way to me right now :D I think it's fun and totally adorable.

I like it a lot!!! Welcome Razorback Belle and Christi Crusin!

Edited by jkudzu

Thanks, Sherrie. I did find the dress. I will wait till we come back from this cruise & see if it's still on the site. Can you just tell me if you like the material, is the "chiffon" nice & flowey (sp?)? I was thinking about it for our next cruise with the kids.

Will try to post some pics when we get back in Feb.

Thanks again. :)

Judy,

The dresses are flowy but have more of a "ballgown" look to me. This is my new favorite dress! I love it.....and guess what? The new green dress arrived today in the style with the strap....It is a dark forest green, and so beautiful. It is just an amazing shade of green and I'm so glad I took Joyce's advice on the color.:) Thanks, Joyce..;)

The strapless dresses are more a bit more"flowy" I think, but they all have really long trains. When I bought the dress with the strap, I gave her the exact length that I wanted the dress. It is floor length, and just perfect. I have to say, I am so excited about the dress that came today. I can hardly wait to wear it!:D

Have a wonderful cruise!:)

Judy' date='[/color']

The dresses are flowy but have more of a "ballgown" look to me. This is my new favorite dress! I love it.....and guess what? The new green dress arrived today in the style with the strap....It is a dark forest green, and so beautiful. It is just an amazing shade of green and I'm so glad I took Joyce's advice on the color.:) Thanks, Joyce..;)

The strapless dresses are more a bit more"flowy" I think, but they all have really long trains. When I bought the dress with the strap, I gave her the exact length that I wanted the dress. It is floor length, and just perfect. I have to say, I am so excited about the dress that came today. I can hardly wait to wear it!:D

No applause please....just throw money!:D

Whew! I'm so relieved you like it. :o

No applause please....just throw money!:D

Whew! I'm so relieved you like it. :o

You did good, Sis!!:) Mom always did say to "look to your older sister for advice"!:D

Seriously, I was unsure what color to order. You know I love green, but one can never be sure about a color over a computer screen. When you said green 04, I knew it was the one.

Judy' date='[/color']

Thanks again Sherrie for all the info.

Also, just a note, our "Navy" grandson arrived back in the states safe & sound today! :D Will be back here in FL next week and discharged after 4 yrs. We'll have a big celebration at the Legion when we get back from our cruise. Just thought you'd like to know.

Also, just a note, our "Navy" grandson arrived back in the states safe & sound today! :D Will be back here in FL next week and discharged after 4 yrs. We'll have a big celebration at the Legion when we get back from our cruise. Just thought you'd like to know.

Judy,

That is wonderful! GIve him an extra "hug" and also "our thanks"!

That is wonderful and thank him from Colorado for the service he has offered our country please. :D

Thanks so much Sherrie & ChristiCruisin for the "Thanks" to my grandson. Had a really nice surprise today when he Skyped me from VA to say hello (and of course I cried just seeing his beautiful face again) so I did send on your thanks to him for serving his country. Now just waiting to hug him when he gets back here to Florida ! :D

So cute, Joyce....I love it....!;):)

So Cute! I went to Cacie at a nearby mall with my husband and showed him what I would buy if it were him and I cruising together, as opposed to the less dressy things I am going to wear with my Mom on this cruise. I did order a long skirt for daytime hours (I tend to almost always wear skirts and dresses on vacation anyway, just like the romantic feel) http://www.bostonproper.com/product/Knit-waist-swirl-skirt/833805/sc/96/c/96/pc/53.uts

I will probably wear this sight seeing in Nassau with a black tank top or tee shirt.