Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Hi ladies,:)

How is everyone? Just stopped on my way home from work to pick up my dress from the alterations place.

This is the red dress that I bought for the Sweetheart Ball....it is strapless, and again I was a little concerned..:o..If anyone remembers, I purchased extra shawls for the new dresses...well I took the shawl with me as I wanted to have the lady fix the dress with a strap for one shoulder.

It turned out beautifully!:) I like it so much that I may take the other dresses over and have her fix them the same way.:D

168149744_ReddressforSweetheartBall.jpg.db0a074406d44baba21e7e6fdc5f59c0.jpg

A warm welcome to Cruizin K and Teacher _91,

You do realise, I hope, that once we've got you we never let you go :) - well not until you have posted at least 5 or 6 photos over time for us to see.

(This doesn't apply to you DrewsWife, we could never let you go. :D)

OK then, here's another one. This is going back a bit, it was my very first formal dress, on my very first cruise in 1997. I don't have a good picture of the whole dress, but it stopped just above the knee. I still have this dress hanging in my closet. It has been my diet inspiration for the past 10 years or so. I still don't fit into it, so I guess it's not that much inspiration :D I still have hope. Of course, the dress is a bit "young" for me now so once I fit into it again, I will probably give it away. I only need to lose about 25 pounds :o

6718095973_d5d1bba5e2.jpg

Teacher 91--I've been teaching over 20 as well. My favorite dresses right now are one shoulder. I'm wearing this one on our next cruise. Bought it on Ebay for $9.99. [ATTACH]218409[/ATTACH]

Cruisin K--love your dress! That's so pretty and feminine.

Joyce,

Another Royal Blue dress!!! Now just what are we going to do with you?;):D That is so cute....What a buy....I just love the color and the style.

I suspect sapphires with this?;):)

Sherrie--it was listed as blue but it's more purple. No saphires--I'll wear tanzanite with it.

Love the one shoulder effect with your dresses. You know how much I like them. ;)

I'm so glad we have some new folks joining us! More dresses to look at!!!:D

Edited by jkudzu

Sherrie--it was listed as blue but it's more purple. No saphires--I'll wear tanzanite with it.

Love the one shoulder effect with your dresses. You know how much I like them. ;)

I'm so glad we have some new folks joining us! More dresses to look at!!!:D

I like the sound of purple....tanzanite...not sure if it is the same...is that similar to Mystic Topaz? If so....then your new purple dress will just be a perfect fit!:D

Seriously, I love the way it drapes across the shoulder and down the back....so elegant and feminine.

True about new people....always love to see the dresses that ladies choose, and then we can find new places to shop!!;):D

Sherrie, will you please tell me how many dresses/gowns you now have?:)

Woe is me. I had 2 back surgeries, the first May 3 and the second June 29 and I am still not recovered. Had a cruise booked, cocktail dresses and gowns bought but had to cancel and at this point STILL cannot book anything.:( However, formal wear still has a super magnetic pull on me as soon as I enter a store so I've been stocking up.:D

It's a Donna Ricco that retails for $278 and I got it for $25. So, it's waiting, along with others, until I can get rid of a monstrous brace I must wear 24 hours a day, and book a cruise. At least I'm done with the walker and soon will ditch the cane.:)

$(KGrHqV,!lUE4lsbK!mUBOPZ05Qf5g~~0_12.JPG

OK then, here's another one. This is going back a bit, it was my very first formal dress, on my very first cruise in 1997. I don't have a good picture of the whole dress, but it stopped just above the knee. I still have this dress hanging in my closet. It has been my diet inspiration for the past 10 years or so. I still don't fit into it, so I guess it's not that much inspiration :D I still have hope. Of course, the dress is a bit "young" for me now so once I fit into it again, I will probably give it away. I only need to lose about 25 pounds :o

VERY nice! :)

I love this Dress. It looks timeless.

Hi ladies' date=':)[/b']

How is everyone? Just stopped on my way home from work to pick up my dress from the alterations place.

This is the red dress that I bought for the Sweetheart Ball....it is strapless, and again I was a little concerned..:o..If anyone remembers, I purchased extra shawls for the new dresses...well I took the shawl with me as I wanted to have the lady fix the dress with a strap for one shoulder.

It turned out beautifully!:) I like it so much that I may take the other dresses over and have her fix them the same way.:D

Hi Sherrie, Love that dress! Also, loved the other dress you posted with the "strap" on the shoulder, red also. I looked for that one on her website but it's not there.:( Do you think she would still have that one?

Really getting excited about our upcoming cruise next week. I'm going to wear the "blue gown" (picture posted awhile back) for one night & my purple cocktail dress for the 2nd. formal. Just bought the prettiest necklace to go with it, pearls & colored crystals. Now I'm going back & get the bracelet!

Have fun at the Sweetheart Ball. :)

Hi Sherrie, Love that dress! Also, loved the other dress you posted with the "strap" on the shoulder, red also. I looked for that one on her website but it's not there.:( Do you think she would still have that one?

Really getting excited about our upcoming cruise next week. I'm going to wear the "blue gown" (picture posted awhile back) for one night & my purple cocktail dress for the 2nd. formal. Just bought the prettiest necklace to go with it, pearls & colored crystals. Now I'm going back & get the bracelet!

Have fun at the Sweetheart Ball. :)

Judy,

Thanks so much....I really appreciate your kind words. I just checked her website. The one shouldered dress is on page 3. She is showing it in two colors, but she will make any color you want. I've noticed that her prices are higher the last couple of weeks, so I really lucked out. Still the prices are not bad. If you don't find it, let me know and maybe I can post the link to it.

Also, The Chinese New Year is this week, and most of the factories will be shut down for a couple of weeks, so shipping on any of the dresses will be later in Feb.

Have fun on your cruise, and take lots of pictures....you know we will want to see them.;)

Sherrie, will you please tell me how many dresses/gowns you now have?:)

Woe is me. I had 2 back surgeries, the first May 3 and the second June 29 and I am still not recovered. Had a cruise booked, cocktail dresses and gowns bought but had to cancel and at this point STILL cannot book anything.:( However, formal wear still has a super magnetic pull on me as soon as I enter a store so I've been stocking up.:D

It's a Donna Ricco that retails for $278 and I got it for $25. So, it's waiting, along with others, until I can get rid of a monstrous brace I must wear 24 hours a day, and book a cruise. At least I'm done with the walker and soon will ditch the cane.:)

$%28KGrHqV,%21lUE4lsbK%21mUBOPZ05Qf5g%7E%7E0_12.JPG

Love it!!!

No, we get asked that a lot, though. :) I (the shorter one) am 20, and my sister is 18.

LOL. I love all your dresses (and have enjoyed reading your Adventure review). The little black dress and your sister's sparkly one are really really pretty.

Love all your dresses, but I REALLY LOVE those "Gold" shoes you (LittleMissMagic) wore with several of the dresses. Where did you get them? You all look great, and I'm sure your parents are very proud of you both.

I too have 2 sisters and we are still asked at times if we're triplets, even tho we're all in our 60's now! :eek: And I'm 8 yrs. older than my youngest sister so it really makes me feel good. :D

Judy' date='[/b']

Thanks so much....I really appreciate your kind words. I just checked her website. The one shouldered dress is on page 3. She is showing it in two colors, but she will make any color you want. I've noticed that her prices are higher the last couple of weeks, so I really lucked out. Still the prices are not bad. If you don't find it, let me know and maybe I can post the link to it.

Also, The Chinese New Year is this week, and most of the factories will be shut down for a couple of weeks, so shipping on any of the dresses will be later in Feb.

Have fun on your cruise, and take lots of pictures....you know we will want to see them.;)

Thanks, Sherrie. I did find the dress. I will wait till we come back from this cruise & see if it's still on the site. Can you just tell me if you like the material, is the "chiffon" nice & flowey (sp?)? I was thinking about it for our next cruise with the kids.

Will try to post some pics when we get back in Feb.

Thanks again. :)