Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Judy' date=' [/color']

Of course I don't mind...why we could even wear them to the Post one night and be the "we're not sisters" ladies. :D

See if this link will work.... if not let, me know and I wil try again....if you go to the site, and one the side, click what size dress...it should be bring up all the dresses in that size....I still see it on there in several sizes....They don't have an item number for each dress the way most Eba sites do...Would make it much easier.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diamante-Padded-Ruffles-Sapphire-Blue-Open-Back-Prom-Dresses-03521-US-Size-12-/230848678500?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&hash=item35bfa74a64

Hi Sherrie, one more question about this blue dress :o. Did you get free shipping on it? I think that's what the site says, but not sure. I still can't decide if I should order it, but I love it!! :D When do you expect to receive yours?

Hi Sherrie, one more question about this blue dress :o. Did you get free shipping on it? I think that's what the site says, but not sure. I still can't decide if I should order it, but I love it!! :D When do you expect to receive yours?

The shipping was $6.99! Much less than the shipping on the other dresses we have ordered.....Hopefully there are no hidden charges!:eek: It has shipped and the date says between 9-25 and 10-5. I did win it on a bid for seventeen and some change, so hopefully I got a deal..:)

The shipping was $6.99! Much less than the shipping on the other dresses we have ordered.....Hopefully there are no hidden charges!:eek: It has shipped and the date says between 9-25 and 10-5. I did win it on a bid for seventeen and some change' date=' so hopefully I got a deal..:)[/b']

Thanks, Sherrie. I wasn't going to bid, just buy at 42.50, & I think it says Free shipping. I think I'll go for it! :D I think you did get a deal.

I have won several dresses from Ever Pretty off ebay......the dresses run very small.......I have been wearing a 2x (gulp) but when I won several size 2x from them and received them, they were all to small....bid on and won a size 3x in one of the dresses that I really liked and it was also to small. Out of, I think 8 or 9 dresses, I could wear one and that was only because it stretched....

I have won several dresses from Ever Pretty off ebay......the dresses run very small.......I have been wearing a 2x (gulp) but when I won several size 2x from them and received them, they were all to small....bid on and won a size 3x in one of the dresses that I really liked and it was also to small. Out of, I think 8 or 9 dresses, I could wear one and that was only because it stretched....

Oh, Gee, I knew I should have just ordered from the lady that I have always purchased from instead of going to a different site! Oh, well if it's something that I can't wear it won't be the first time!:rolleyes: Wish I had seen some reviews from this seller before I had made the purchases....Live and Learn!:)

Oh' date=' Gee, I knew I should have just ordered from the lady that I have always purchased from instead of going to a different site! Oh, well if it's something that I can't wear it won't be the first time!:rolleyes: Wish I had seen some reviews from this seller before I had made the purchases....Live and Learn!:)[/b']

Oh wow, now I don't know what to do!! According to the size chart I should order a size 8 (same as the other seller that you & I have ordered from). I would hate for it to be to big tho, but I could always pass it to my one sister who is smaller than me. Or maybe I'll wait to order until you receive yours & you can let us know how it fits. :D What do you think?

Oh wow, now I don't know what to do!! According to the size chart I should order a size 8 (same as the other seller that you & I have ordered from). I would hate for it to be to big tho, but I could always pass it to my one sister who is smaller than me. Or maybe I'll wait to order until you receive yours & you can let us know how it fits. :D What do you think?

Not sure Judy....You know the other lady, I always gave her my measurements instead of going by the size charts..This seller did not have that option. Of course I would rather it be too big than too small...much easier to alter. Then again I don't want to have to put alterations into a dress that cost such a small amount!

Anyone else out there bought from Ever Pretty and what was your experience?

9 days until our next cruise! Trying Royal for the first time. For someone that hates my legs, I sure love dresses. Hopefully I can get some photos of me wearing them.

Found the teal dress at a Coldwater Creek outlet store in Orlando last March. Ended up being $10 and fits great. I'd seen it online new and resisted buying it, so I was thrilled to find it.

I ordered the black dress from Eshakti online. They lost my order for a while, but I was in no rush for the dress. I love the back ruffles, it makes me feel like a dragon. :D It would look a lot better on a thinner woman since the front ruffles make me look wider when standing sideways, but I'm going to wear it anyway.

They sent me a good discount for losing my dress, so I spent it yesterday on this retro purple shirtwaist. DH talks about going to Italy, so I figure I should buy some church friendly dresses with sleeves.

bluedress.jpgdressfront.jpgdressback.jpgpurpledress.jpg

Hi K.

You are back. How was your cruise? Hope you are doing well.

Marie

9 days until our next cruise! Trying Royal for the first time. For someone that hates my legs, I sure love dresses. Hopefully I can get some photos of me wearing them.

Found the teal dress at a Coldwater Creek outlet store in Orlando last March. Ended up being $10 and fits great. I'd seen it online new and resisted buying it, so I was thrilled to find it.

I ordered the black dress from Eshakti online. They lost my order for a while, but I was in no rush for the dress. I love the back ruffles, it makes me feel like a dragon. :D It would look a lot better on a thinner woman since the front ruffles make me look wider when standing sideways, but I'm going to wear it anyway.

They sent me a good discount for losing my dress, so I spent it yesterday on this retro purple shirtwaist. DH talks about going to Italy, so I figure I should buy some church friendly dresses with sleeves.

bluedress.jpgdressfront.jpgdressback.jpgpurpledress.jpg

I love the teal, and the purple. I am a v neck person.

Have a wonderful cruise.

M

Edited by Porthopper101

I love love love the teal one. I'm not crazy about the ruffle one but that is just me and the purple one is very cute.

The black ruffled one somehow called my name and I usually don't own things that are ruffled. I hesitated for a long time, but decided to try it because it was so different then what I've seen in stores and I wasn't going to lose more than $60 while trying a new website. Harder to find stores here that will ship to Canada or not cost a pretty penny to ship.

Ordered the purple because I have a hard time finding dresses that are not too dressy, not beachy and do not look like I just left the office.

I love the teal, and the purple. I am a v neck person.

Have a wonderful cruise.

M

Thanks. I'm a v neck person also, but this isn't bad because of the size of the scoop. I used to wear turtlenecks in the winter and now I can't stand anything high against my throat.

Hello Everyone! We are leaving in less than 40 days and I finally decided upon my 2 formal dresses. It has been such great fun lurking here and checking out all of the pretty dresses. I have recently lost 40+ lbs so for the first time it was also fun trying on and buying dresses as in the past it was something I hated to do. For now, these are the pics from the websites but will try to get pics of myself in them although they need a bit of altering.

Question on the blue one - I am thinking of shortening it to tea-length if it is even still called that. What do you all think?

Dress-1.jpg.8b8ca0d5771b06efffe61a32398828d8.jpg

Dress-2.jpg.c16f2fcb53cea3c76f026eb3449f7113.jpg

Hi K.

You are back. How was your cruise? Hope you are doing well.

Marie

I returned home on Wed....plane got into Springfield MO on Tue evening about 6:30 where I had left my car at a friend's house. After visiting for awhile, I excused myself and went to bed....had been up for 25 hrs. Wed morning I got up and drove home. After going to the post office and picking up 3 weeks worth of mail, I finally got home....where I polietly went to bed at 4pm and slept until 5am.......I think I have finally caught up with my sleep......Had a fantastic time altho I think it was to "port extensive" for me.....14 nights with only 3 sea days had me running myself in circles. I was in bed by 11 pm almost every night because of all the walking I did during the day. The North Sea was very rough about 9 days or so....one day had 97 mph winds with 25+ high waves.....Ports were beautiful even tho it rained every one of the Scotland ports......Not impressed with Holland America cruise lines but was told by "old timers" that this wasn't a "good" HAL cruise....think they were trying to cut costs....not much to do on the ship in the way of activities, food was ok....couple of really outstanding meals......however, IMO, the entertainment was not good at all except for just a couple of nights.....all in all, enjoyed myself....Thanks for asking

Hope all is well with you

Thanks for this info. Other than the size being to small, how was the quality of the dresses? Were they pretty much like the pictures?

Hello Everyone! We are leaving in less than 40 days and I finally decided upon my 2 formal dresses. It has been such great fun lurking here and checking out all of the pretty dresses. I have recently lost 40+ lbs so for the first time it was also fun trying on and buying dresses as in the past it was something I hated to do. For now, these are the pics from the websites but will try to get pics of myself in them although they need a bit of altering.

Question on the blue one - I am thinking of shortening it to tea-length if it is even still called that. What do you all think?

Lovely dresses I love tea length dresses, but I think the blue dress will look better long since it has the slit up the leg.

They sent me a good discount for losing my dress, so I spent it yesterday on this retro purple shirtwaist. DH talks about going to Italy, so I figure I should buy some church friendly dresses with sleeves. quote]

Love the teal & purple ones, have a great cruise. I wish ours was that close....but have to wait until Feb 2013.

Edited by ozgeordielass

They are both beautiful, congrats on the weight loss...enjoy your cruise.

The black ruffled one somehow called my name and I usually don't own things that are ruffled. I hesitated for a long time, but decided to try it because it was so different then what I've seen in stores and I wasn't going to lose more than $60 while trying a new website. Harder to find stores here that will ship to Canada or not cost a pretty penny to ship.

Ordered the purple because I have a hard time finding dresses that are not too dressy, not beachy and do not look like I just left the office.

Thanks. I'm a v neck person also, but this isn't bad because of the size of the scoop. I used to wear turtlenecks in the winter and now I can't stand anything high against my throat.

The teal coloured one is just lovely, so elegant, and the purple one something that you can dress up or down and will always look like a classic. I like the fun of the frilly one - we all need a bit of frill and fluff sometimes, so enjoy it (and just avoid looking at yourself sideways in mirrors if that's a problem). :)

Lovely dresses. I certainly wouldn't shorten the elegant blue dress - the side split is perfectly designed for that length of skirt. Tea length dresses are certainly charming but you don't associate them with a split like that one. Once you get back from your cruise, if you think you will get more wear out of the dress cut down in length, go for it, but enjoy the glamour of a full length evening dress on the ocean seas first. :)

Thanks for this info. Other than the size being to small, how was the quality of the dresses? Were they pretty much like the pictures?

The quality was good on a few and what I thought just fair on others. I won them at very good prices and figured I could sell them around prom time for what I gave for them, so no big deal.....a few of them looked like the pictures....others, to me, did not.....I won't order from them again because of the sizing difference......