Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Oh I love everything about this dress! I'm not even a purple person and I love it!

I think I will wear it to dinner on the first night of my upcoming cruise:):)

Love the colors, Lois. You will look stunning.

Thanks for the compliment:)....not sure I would ever describe myself

as looking stunning:eek: but I appreciate the kind words.

I ordered a few dresses from eBay today. Now I'm looking for shoes and ties to match.

959562804_ImageUploadedByTapatalk21363515421.382868.jpg.f78684ad48cf0c59d50ae11710c387c3.jpg

More of an any day type dress but I loved the cut.

240274906_ImageUploadedByTapatalk21363515479.430371.jpg.f24104eb3602047efc0753918f52eeea.jpg

This dress caught my eye.

722744974_ImageUploadedByTapatalk21363515510.348075.jpg.78bcc6c4c4c694ccdb0fde9cfd9cc21a.jpg

I absolutely love this one.

As you can see I wanted a blue dress or 2 this go around.

Now I have paired them with some shoes... Lets see..

969760529_ImageUploadedByTapatalk21363515555.713006.jpg.8ba55e768e616e18e5465daa0cc702f4.jpg

984815018_ImageUploadedByTapatalk21363515572.277461.jpg.7177ba704f922bca93b98f2eb908936b.jpg

Opinions please ladies.. :) TIA

I have ordered my dress for my Halloween cruise. I love it. I will post that in my next post.

Now here is my Halloween cruise dress. I know it may be a little over the top for some. But I'm an over the top type person sometimes :). I will be traveling with my partner of 2 years. My gf who will be celebrating her 40th bday the day before we board for our b2b.

Here is a picture of my dress, her tie and some possibilities on the shoes. She is going to wear black slacks and a dark blue long sleeved shirt. With the matching tie. I know some wont like it. But I love it. Plus it's fun :)

zejuny2e.jpg

Her tie and my dress.

ymure6y5.jpg

My dress with some shoe possibilities.

As I said earlier this ain't for everyone. But it's the one time we are willing to dress a little different and have some fun.

Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by daijayx2

And casual dinner photos, also from last week's Caribbean Princess

I'm wearing the leopard print in the first, stripes in the second, and black/cream wrap dress in the third. My cousin is with me in the first two, and my Mom is with me in the third (and in the formal night photos above).

480445_10151350026983861_762507892_n.jpg

246511_10151350027208861_1099144061_n.jpg

555082_10151350028493861_1464956958_n.jpg

Now here is my Halloween cruise dress. I know it may be a little over the top for some. But I'm an over the top type person sometimes :). I will be traveling with my partner of 2 years. My gf who will be celebrating her 40th bday the day before we board for our b2b.

Here is a picture of my dress, her tie and some possibilities on the shoes. She is going to wear black slacks and a dark blue long sleeved shirt. With the matching tie. I know some wont like it. But I love it. Plus it's fun :)

zejuny2e.jpg

Her tie and my dress.

ymure6y5.jpg

My dress with some shoe possibilities.

As I said earlier this ain't for everyone. But it's the one time we are willing to dress a little different and have some fun.

Melissa

you guys look adorable. I love the silver dress. and the halloween outfits will be awesome.

I was supposed to do a halloween crusie this year but my DH cant get off of work. So I booked an earlier cruise without him ,lol.

He wouldnt dress up anyways. bum!

you guys look adorable. I love the silver dress. and the halloween outfits will be awesome.

I was supposed to do a halloween crusie this year but my DH cant get off of work. So I booked an earlier cruise without him ,lol.

He wouldnt dress up anyways. bum!

Thank you very much. Lol. Have a great cruise!! I didn't even realize till after starting to read my roll call that we would be on the ship for Halloween.

Thank you for your opinions. :)

Melissa

I think both those shoes are a great match.

Thank you I'm going to order them today. I just hate ordering shoes off the Internet. Hard to make sure they are the right size. Then if they don't fit all the fuss about returning then for another size.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Melissa

Thank you I'm going to order them today. I just hate ordering shoes off the Internet. Hard to make sure they are the right size. Then if they don't fit all the fuss about returning then for another size.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Melissa

Also with the "rainbow" shoes, I like the last pair of sandals best Melissa.

Edited by CELTICGIRLCRUISER

Also with the "rainbow" shoes, I like the last pair of sandals best Melissa.

Thank you again. I like those the best as well. I hope I can pull it off :).

I am bringing a back up dress just incase the rainbow one is TOO much. I won't go into the MDR looking like a clown. But I will walk around the ship and take some pictures looking that way.

I have ordered the rainbow dress and have NO IDEA how it will actually look in real life.

Thank you again. I like those the best as well. I hope I can pull it off :).

I am bringing a back up dress just incase the rainbow one is TOO much. I won't go into the MDR looking like a clown. But I will walk around the ship and take some pictures looking that way.

I have ordered the rainbow dress and have NO IDEA how it will actually look in real life.

I think it looks fun and quirky and if you like it sod everyone else:D!

Thank you ladies:).

Yes, I am getting married in ten days. I am very excited. But I am a bit disappointed; the commodore and his wife Julie are getting off the ship tomorrow in Sydney. We have met them a dozen times and had the honor to dine at their table. They are very lovely, caring, and genuine people. I wish they could stay longer and the Commodore would marry us. Julie went on the overland to the Great Wall with us. One night during dinner, someone suggested we dressed up like the wedding and have the Commodore to bless us. Julie said he would do it. I loved the idea, but after many thoughts I decided against it. I am one of those people who hate to take advanced or bother other people. I will miss them.

My wedding gown is a very simple gown, nothing fancy; it is an ivory colored long gown. I do like it.

Take cares ladies. Have a wonderful St Patrick’s Day.

Marie

The internet is supper slow, I will post more picture later.