Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

I ordered this dress from Dillards and wore it on my last cruise.

It fits true to size and is very comfortable.

03934725_zi_yellow?$c7product$

I too love yellow & I love your dress. Here's a picture of my favorite "Yellow" dress (I think I posted this awhile back too). I also wore my "dark hair" that night! LOL

FOSMewithLion.jpg

LOVE all your dresses, so cute, & you look FAB in them too. :)

Thank You so much, Judy.

I had a small crisis on the ship as the cream dress with flowers had a huge stain on it (my shampoo bottle leaked on it in my luggage) so thank goodness for the laundry services :D

Edited by Sinppu

Hello all you lovely ladies.

Here are my three dresses from our Southern Caribbean cruise on the Jewel of the Seas last week.

SAM_0718.JPG

IMG_0806.JPG

SAM_0754.JPG

I love all your dresses you look fabulous..

But I especially LOVE the middle one with the

big flowers. It would be perfect for my up coming Hawaii cruise.

Where did you find it??

You obviously have not cruised on CCL.....or at least not since they changed FORMAL nights to ELEGANT nights. It is really quite a joke. Trash...pure trash. People should be ashamed of themselves...(or go to the buffet).

No I have not but I really don't give a damn about what others do or think. I wear what makes me happy not what others approve of. Same thing happens when I attend a local ballet, theater event, etc. Someone must uphold some standards so it might as well be me.

I have, but not since 2006. Anyway, it doesn't matter to me what they call the event, as long as I get to wear that gorgeous dress. At any rate, I love positive attention so I wouldn't care if I was the only one wearing a gown. Why get sequins if you don't want to stand out? :p

Hi Sister (arhillbilly)

Hope all is well with you. How was your cruise? I will email you when I get home. Both of my Gmail and Yahoo email accounts were hacked. I do not have an email address at the moment. I feel safer at home.

Take care sis.

xoxoxo

Marie

Hi sister,

I arrived home on Friday after being gone 6 weeks. It was about 2-3 weeks to long....not sure how you do it as long as yall are gone. Maybe because of you having someone with you......The trip wasn't all it was suppose to be but had a good time. Will give a run down of it all later. Still have some jet lag now. Take care

I have, but not since 2006. Anyway, it doesn't matter to me what they call the event, as long as I get to wear that gorgeous dress. At any rate, I love positive attention so I wouldn't care if I was the only one wearing a gown. Why get sequins if you don't want to stand out? :p

You sound like me lol, I love any reason to dress up...and I'm usually the one that's "overdressed".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this dress! The color and shape are great. :)

Yey, I have the same dress in hot pink and emerald green too ;)

Gorgeous!

I love all your dresses you look fabulous..

But I especially LOVE the middle one with the

big flowers. It would be perfect for my up coming Hawaii cruise.

Where did you find it?

Thank you all. This is such a good place to come and get an egoboost :D

The middle dress is Ann Taylor. I bought it just two days before the cruise!

Edited by Sinppu

Here are my three dresses from our Southern Caribbean cruise on the Jewel of the Seas last week.

SAM_0718.JPG

IMG_0806.JPG

SAM_0754.JPG

Beautiful, Sini! So glad to have met you and Lauri on our cruise! Happy travels and maybe our paths will cross again!

If you have a DSW shoe store near you or you feel comfortable ordering shoes online, they have some really cute sandals.

Not sure if you want to wear a high heel or a flatter style but here's a cute shoe and there are others on this site.

Marshalls and Macy's also carry nice shoes.

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/bcbg+paris+fran+sandal?prodId=272476&productRef=SEARCH

Thank you so much for that link! I'm going to get these sandals :-)

http://m.dsw.com/shop/product/nina+gorna+sandal/273391/view-large/ci8937087884/?colorCode=048&frame=01

Beautiful, Sini! So glad to have met you and Lauri on our cruise! Happy travels and maybe our paths will cross again!

Thanks, Donna. I'm sure your family looked stunning.

If you ever decide on a Baltic cruise, let me know and I'll give you a personal tour!

I love this dress. I usually don't do well with yellow but with the background I might be able to swing it. Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome! Dillards never disappoints as I have puchased at least 3 dresses from them mostly for cruises! :p

That's always a perfect excuse for buying a new dress! :D

SAM_0718.JPG

IMG_0806.JPG

SAM_0754.JPG

I love all three dresses and you look stunning in them!

Thanks for sharing!

Hello everyone. I'm new to CC and I go on my next cruise in July. I haven't been on a cruise since 2006 and I was in middle school at the time, so I barely remember a thing. I just ordered my dress last night and I'm in love!:p:D

2ez2ybs.jpg33z5q83.jpg

Beautiful! And I think standing out is never a bad thing :)

I too love yellow & I love your dress. Here's a picture of my favorite "Yellow" dress (I think I posted this awhile back too). I also wore my "dark hair" that night! LOL

FOSMewithLion.jpg

Hi Judy, thanks for the compliment....glad to hear that someone else loves yellow!

I love, love, love your yellow ruffled off the shoulder dress! May I ask where you purchased it? You look adorable in it and I am sure you received lots of compliments.

Great dresses. Absolutely perfect for a Caribbean cruise. Glad you had a good time.

You sound like me lol, I love any reason to dress up...and I'm usually the one that's "overdressed".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the way you ladies think....you can add me to the list of the one who is usually overdressed! :D