Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

This is not formal wear, but thought everyone would like to see this outfit I just got at Steinmart. I think it will be fun to wear on our nx cruise, maybe for the parties they always have outside on the pool deck. :D

20130411_134808_zpsc8a18d60.jpg

I keep forgetting about Stein Mart . I need to make a trip there because those pants are super cute .

Just got back from my first cruise. Here are a couple dresses I wore:

149439_4952734090975_1214293138_n.jpg

537255_4952167556812_738015436_n.jpg

Very nice! I have a teal dress very similar to the ruffled one--slightly different neckline is all. Strangely, it packs very well and is slimming! You look great in both.

I love your Coach clutch too! Do you remember where you got it? I love this dress- the color is so pretty!! Thanks for sharing! (Love your other dress too!)

Seriously, EVERY article of clothing I wore on the cruise aside from my casual sandals came from Goodwill! Even the wristlet! Granted, that was $20, but it was still a good deal for a real Coach!

Thanks! I really am a Goodwill junkie! I probably stop in once or twice every week!

I never have any luck at our goodwill for myself, but, my husband sure gets some great stuff! Perhaps I need to stop in more often, I only go about once a month or so-

Thanks everyone! And yes, my little girl (doggie chewing her bone in the pic) will miss DH and I very much :)

I'll be missing her like crazy too :(

Your dress is beautiful and I love the butterflies!! I'm looking to create something similiar from my shoulder to back but with ribbons (breast cancer, heart disease, etc.) Well the ones that have affected someone in my family.

The butterflies are beautiful - show them proud!!

I know what you mean about the dog!! I go through a little anxiety about ours (3 of them) when we leave for vacation as well! UGH!

Soma sells really cute dresses and maxi dresses. They pack well and don't wrinkle much (they come out when you hang them). A black maxi dressed up with jewelry and nice shoes would look nice enough on formal night. Today only you can get 50% off your highest priced item when you buy 2 items, using code 19892. I was able to get a full price maxi dress and a clearance shrug for $56 including tax and shipping. If you have a Chicos passport account you get a discount at Soma.

Soma sells really cute dresses and maxi dresses. They pack well and don't wrinkle much (they come out when you hang them). A black maxi dressed up with jewelry and nice shoes would look nice enough on formal night. Today only you can get 50% off your highest priced item when you buy 2 items, using code 19892. I was able to get a full price maxi dress and a clearance shrug for $56 including tax and shipping. If you have a Chicos passport account you get a discount at Soma.

Wow Thanks!! I only thought Soma sold underwear? That's all they advertise on TV? I have learned something new today, and may get a good deal in the process!!

Wow Thanks!! I only thought Soma sold underwear? That's all they advertise on TV? I have learned something new today, and may get a good deal in the process!!

Soma has some wonderful dresses:D....I wore 2 of them on my

recent cruise....I just got home yesterday:(....I miss the ship.

One dress I have is a black and white Maxi that can be dressed up

or down.

The other one is very colorful with purple as the main color.

I love both of them:)

Hello ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. We are second day at sea, six more days untill we reach Gran Canaria. There are only 17 days left of our world cruise. We went on a five days overland to Victoria Falls. I am so tired now; I am ready to come home. Went to the African Ball last night, I could not keep my eyes open. We went to bed at 10:00.

Take cares ladies. Have a great day.

Marie

8652760906_c3d94b232f_c.jpg

Gorgeous, Marie! Did you purchase that outfit while you were in South Africa or bring it with you?

It is hard to believe that the World Voyages are coming to an end but before you know it you will be headed to South America!

Gorgeous, Marie! Did you purchase that outfit while you were in South Africa or bring it with you?

It is hard to believe that the World Voyages are coming to an end but before you know it you will be headed to South America!

Thank you Scrapnana. I bought it from a company in San Francisco. Yes, our 2014 world cruise is coming fast. Time to shop again :). Accutaly I am going to have surgery on my left foot. And I will busy changing my last name :).

Take cares.

Marie

8652760906_c3d94b232f_c.jpg

Marie, you are going to be starting new fashion trends in Africa. Very interesting top-skirt on that kaftan. Love it!

I bet that everyone on the ship can't wait to see what you are wearing on theme nights. :D