Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

I just bought this one for my upcoming cruises. I like that it is jersey knit as I can throw it in a suitcase and not worry about wrinkles.

eqzoom85.ms?img=322784301.pct&outputx=340&outputy=408&level=1&ver=1

Bluefly.com Tadashi Shoji

That is a beautiful dress too:)

I just bought this one for my upcoming cruises. I like that it is jersey knit as I can throw it in a suitcase and not worry about wrinkles.

Bluefly.com Tadashi Shoji

Love the dress - especially the faux wrap look. Jersey is so great for traveling!

$T2eC16RHJF0FFZvUNOetBR,GuEFePw~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16N,!ysE9sy0hYPRBR,GuMz8hg~~60_14.JPG$T2eC16d,!zUE9s38+pt6BR,GuIdvyw~~60_14.JPG

So....this is my newest dress. It'll be here next week. It is not glitzy, but do you think if I wore the cute rhinestone shoes and put fancy jewelry with it, it would still be ok for elegant/formal night? I just really liked the neckline.

I love this dress!! Yes, add a little bling with shoes and jewelry and it will be perfect! I think more women wear dresses along this line than the more formal ones anyway.

Hey all. I've just finished thinning down my wardrobe choices for our five night med cruise next week. It's special as just my husband and I for first time in over five years. Leaving our son behind with grandparents.

These are my three non formal choices. Will do 1st night in jeans. Really looking forward to the chance to get dressed up! u8y8a8eh.jpg

8a7uta6a.jpg

The second pic is a maxi dress too and have some tan high heeled sandals to put with it.

The two maxis will be for the nights we are in speciality dining.

Still working on the formal choice!

Hey all. I've just finished thinning down my wardrobe choices for our five night med cruise next week. It's special as just my husband and I for first time in over five years. Leaving our son behind with grandparents.

u8y8a8eh.jpg

Nice choices, I love the short one.

I looked at those first two dresses and thought bet she is from UK and yes there it was. It just reminded me of home for some reason can't explain more than that:)

Edited by CELTICGIRLCRUISER

Thanks guys. I have a cocktail dress I think I'm going to wear for the 2nd formal night. I just hate that it will wrinkle some. :(

Will the hot shower steam trick help with some of the wrinkles? If not, could you send it to the ship's laundry and just have it steamed?

These are my three non formal choices. Will do 1st night in jeans. Really looking forward to the chance to get dressed up! u8y8a8eh.jpg

8a7uta6a.jpg

The second pic is a maxi dress too and have some tan high heeled sandals to put with it.

The two maxis will be for the nights we are in speciality dining.

Still working on the formal choice!

the dresses are beautiful. i LOVE your wallpaper

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/lauren-by-ralph-lauren-dress-one-shoulder-evening-gown?ID=610628

I got a steal today at Macy's...this Lauren gown in RED for $67.50! It was on sale for 50% off and then got a 25% off friends and family coupon discount.

That was a steal! Don't you love Macy's sales? Gorgeous gown.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/lauren-by-ralph-lauren-dress-one-shoulder-evening-gown?ID=610628

I got a steal today at Macy's...this Lauren gown in RED for $67.50! It was on sale for 50% off and then got a 25% off friends and family coupon discount.

that is beautiful! you will be the belle of the ball on formal night.

does anyone have a body central near them? its a store with lots of teen clothes, some totally inappropriate, some not. but they have some really cute jewelry all for under $3.99. we got some very cute things to pair with our dinner outfits.

Thanks! I like to support the design lines that make dresses for short women like me, and I've generally had very good luck with Ralph Lauren . . .

That's stunning! I'm also petite, but couldn't find this one in petite...my husband actually asked, "why is it so long?":D

Do you think this dress will be ok for the formal nights on a Celebrity cruise on the Baltic?

I'm not sure how dressy people will be on this cruise. The other photo is what I wore on the our last cruise.

360632522657_1.jpg.4ab1e29c9f77e129c0ce7925979db0a7.jpg

1547071.jpg.3a83c5142db50f42c97dec7bfd5f9f1f.jpg

Do you think this dress will be ok for the formal nights on a Celebrity cruise on the Baltic?

I'm not sure how dressy people will be on this cruise. The other photo is what I wore on the our last cruise.

Hi, yes, you will be fine:D pretty and your family photo is lovely!

Your dress is quite similar to one I wore on a Baltic cruise. Enjoy the Constellation - I can't wait to see pictures of her new interior when she comes out of drydock. The Baltic is a fabulous cruise and you will look splendid in that dress.

That is a nice dress and very appropriate for formal night.

Will the hot shower steam trick help with some of the wrinkles? If not, could you send it to the ship's laundry and just have it steamed?

I'm going to have it pressed before leaving for the trip and using the dry cleaners bag to roll it in. I have heard that minimizes wrinkles. I've never had much luck with the hot shower trick.

LOVE IT!