Beach Towel Question

Hello to All

We will be cruising on Carnival Victory in two weeks.

Does Carnival provide beach towels or should we pack our own.

Any help you can provide will be appreciated by newbies.

They provide a towel the night before for your day in port. Just dont loose it.. They keep track.

Hello to All

On embarkation day (and every day after, if it's obvious they have been used), you will get a large, blue towel for each cabin occupant. Those can be used around the ship's pools or to take into port. As others have said, they do keep track of them so if you lose one or it's stolen, you will be charged something around $22 per towel.

Don't bother bringing towels...you can get fresh pool/beach towels as needed. If you bring your own, they get sandy and nasty smelling...and you don't want to have to do towel laundry on vacation!

As far as losing towels....who does that? I don't think I've ever "lost" a towel, either on a ship, in a hotel, or at home....ever!

Hello to All

They provide nice, large, absorbant beach towels. Besides using on board, we always take them ashore, & never take our own as there is no need to. We've never had a problem keeping track of our beach towels or getting charged or anything like that.

I stopped taking my own. Takes up too much space in luggage. If you get one from a deck hand be sure they check it back in. On Inspiration it started to rain and the lady at the towel stand left and I couldn't get the towel signed back in and they charged me for it. Spoke to Purser and charge was removed. Guess I should have returned later to make sure my name was crossed off.

I was in the hot-tub once, and had left my towel at a chair quite nearby. It was raining lightly. Apparently one of the crew members came by and collected abandoned towels, and they took mine since it was wet. Another person wanting to use the hot tub dropped her towel at the same chair.

I got out of the hot-tub, and grabbed the towel. The other woman came out and told me I was taking her towel. The situation could have deteriorated, but I realized the towel was dryer than it should have been.

Archived