Princess cruisers

R**T

Just to be fair.. I think many of us can attest to seeing countless Princess stewards and other Princess employees simply walk past the dishes left outside in the hallways, and sometimes they're left sitting in the hall way for half the day. While maybe this no excuse for someone placing out to begin with, but also Princess does have some responsiblity for just leaving them there for hours, and it does seems at times the dishes left out kinda become invisible to all the staff walking by..

Not an excuse, but rather just a personal observation

Srpilo

Come join our roll call! We have a very enthusiastic greeter that makes everyone feel special!!

Hi Toddy, not sure which Roll Call you are talking about, ir it:Crown Princess - January 7, 2012 - Western Caribbean! or is it another one? Only I didnt see your name on there.

We were on the Emerald in the summer and there were a few scooters that were parked by the elevator areas on some late evenings when we returned to our cabins. We didn't see any parked in the hallway unless they were just leaving their cabin. I have seen some dishes in the hall but i think as another poster said, it is a leftover habit from staying in a hotel. I admire cruisers that are still going strong even in a scooter/wheelchair. I don't know if I could do it myself. Oh and I can tell you from experience that scooters are heavy when they run over your toes. Don't mess with old ladies talking on their cell phone trying to backup, ignoring everyone else on the elevator and just backs the thing in over my foot. Never stopped talking, never apologised and totally ignored all of us saying whoa to her before the "drive-by"lol

Happened to me on the Ruby in 2009. Elderly woman "zoomed" into the elevator where I was the only passenger and preparing to exit. There was a guardrail along the bottom of the scooter that banged into my shin. The elderly woman looked at me as if it were my fault for getting in her way.....:rolleyes:

Bob

Happened to me on the Ruby in 2009. Elderly woman "zoomed" into the elevator where I was the only passenger and preparing to exit. There was a guardrail along the bottom of the scooter that banged into my shin. The elderly woman looked at me as if it were my fault for getting in her way.....:rolleyes:

Bob

It really does kind of amaze me how many people these days that just don't seem to realize there is any other human beings around them. I see it not only on cruises, but in stores, etc. It's like the people around them are invisible. Some would run right into you if you didn't move out of their way. I'm always grateful for people who smile and make eye contact when they are passing you.

We were in L202 on our Alaskan cruise and there were 2 cabins that left their scooters in the hallway. Also lots of cabins left their room service trays in the hall. Made for quite an obstacle course trying to navigate down our hallway.

I am thrilled that Princess is changing to a no smoking policy. We had a nice balcony but I had to go in several times because of the smokers near us. I hate to pay for something I can't use because of others.

I have noticed this behavior on Carnival, and Royal..

I also have noticed this behavior in my grocery store, on the road and just in general...

I am so glad to see this irritates and bothers others as much as it does me..

When did everyone else s life and time become so much MORE important than mine or yours ?

I usually say excuse you....:D or that's ok, you just ran into me...

they usually say something, like.. OH.. sorry...

at least that makes them accountable for their actions...Even if it was forced on them...:)

Hoping we have a fun filled , happy cruise on Princess...

P.s. I also hate the dirty dishes left in the hall...

especially since we don't use room service, and won't dream of trashing up the hall...

We all want the same thing, a Fairy tale cruise with all the trimmings..:D

Archived