Peep Holes installed on EPIC in September

lovetoreview

Just wanted to let everyone know that on our sailing last week on the Epic they installed peep holes in all the doors. I was happy about this since we were in a spa suite and kept having kids ring our door bell. So instead of opening it all the time thinking it was our Butler, we could just look out to see who it was.

Just wanted to let everyone know that on our sailing last week on the Epic they installed peep holes in all the doors. I was happy about this since we were in a spa suite and kept having kids ring our door bell. So instead of opening it all the time thinking it was our Butler, we could just look out to see who it was.

They were also installed on the Spirit in Sept.

Yes, but with the dressing area right there in front of the door, can anyone see in? Most peepholes allow a view inside, even if it is distorted....

they have a sliding cover that covers the entire glass... allowing no one to see in and it keeps the light out

A good thing to have but nothing I must have had. I guess for security this added feature does help.

Amazing what people will try and do on a cruise ship nowadays. :( Looking in peepholes, trying to see in windows on the Promenade Deck of the Norwegian Dream... lots of peeping toms out there! :eek:

Archived