Check in

We are leaving tomorrow for the Explorer to Bermuda. My daughter and her friend are in a inside cabin where as we are in a JS. Can they go in the suite line to check in when the reservations are linked to the same credit card? The girls are both 21 but i would like for us to get on at the same time. My husband will not do the reg check in as he likes that little perk for the JS.

Thanks

Michele

Yes, as you are part of one "party" you may all get in the same line....no one will say a thing.

Did the EOS twice.

Last time had a JR Suite. Both times we just walked in and had no lines no wait and got right on the ship in less than 20 minutes.

LOVE the EOS.

We are leaving tomorrow for the Explorer to Bermuda. My daughter and her friend are in a inside cabin where as we are in a JS. Can they go in the suite line to check in when the reservations are linked to the same credit card? The girls are both 21 but i would like for us to get on at the same time. My husband will not do the reg check in as he likes that little perk for the JS.

Thanks

Michele

Your husband may like the "perk" for a JS but..watch the lines.

Our last cruise the suite lines were long..we checked in the regular line and were onboard before suite guests that stood in the "perk" line.:p

Archived