Ok I am officially Crazy

cajuinbell

I we have all done this. Last cruise were on i took the Carnival ink pen out of the room. Cuz it was free and it was a really cool pen.

Well i lost my pen yesterday :(

So if anyone wants to mail me a new one i would love it. LOL

I told my hubby we were going on another cruise so i can get a new pen.

LOL

I we have all done this. Last cruise were on i took the Carnival ink pen out of the room. Cuz it was free and it was a really cool pen.

LOL

Its because of people like you that steal the pens that cause the rest of us to pay higher fares. I hope you are ashamed of yourself.;)

LOL

That's awesome!! That's what I would do also! If you go buy guest services you can ask for a few more in addition to the one from your room. They've always given me 4 or 5 :)

That's awesome!! That's what I would do also! If you go buy guest services you can ask for a few more in addition to the one from your room. They've always given me 4 or 5 :)

Wow I didn't know that! :D! I try to cruise twice a year just so I don't run out of pens from my cabin, lol. ;).

LOL

You're no better than a chair hog or booze smuggler. I don't feel sorry for you and you deserve what you get :)

I didnt get one in my cabin and went to the pursers desk to ask for ONE, and was told they had been discontinued.

There must have been such a outcry that they brought them back as I have been getting one now again in my cabin.

I didnt get one in my cabin and went to the pursers desk to ask for ONE, and was told they had been discontinued.

There must have been such a outcry that they brought them back as I have been getting one now again in my cabin.

Well, I was given 4 on the Elation in April, lol. Maybe that's the secret. Only on the Elation!

LOL

you didn't activate lojack yet?

Archived