Eclipse??

weazie

We will be cruising for the first time on a Celebrity Cruise next February. Needless to say we are extremely excited. We've been on Royal Carribean and Norwegian, which were good, but we're really looking forward to this.

My husband was wondering if there is shuffleboard or ping-pong on the ship? He's looking for something to do during the day.

Any info or tips about the ship will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

We will be cruising for the first time on a Celebrity Cruise next February. Needless to say we are extremely excited. We've been on Royal Carribean and Norwegian, which were good, but we're really looking forward to this.

My husband was wondering if there is shuffleboard or ping-pong on the ship? He's looking for something to do during the day.

Any info or tips about the ship will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Well, I can pretty much assure you that he will have something to do. Yes, there is shuffleboard and I would bet that there is ping pong somewhere. There are also glass blowing demonstrations twice a day and lots of other activities.

You will love the Eclipse. We sailed on her last February, and had a wonderful time. There is a lot to do on the ship, although I am not sure about shuffleboard or ping pong. Here is a link to the Celebrity web site with info on the Eclipse; take a look around and get a preview of the ship!

http://www.celebritycruises.com/explore/ships/detail.do?shipCode=EC

We felt that week aboard was not nearly enough time on this ship. Would love to go back soon to see her again. The crew and staff were outstanding. We really enjoyed the specialty restaurants; be sure to try at least one if not all three if you can. Loved the bar at the aft of the ship... great place for breakfast and lunch while enjoying the view.

Have you joined your roll call yet? Lots of people will have information if you have questions, and it is nice to meet some of your fellow cruisers before you sail. Have a great trip!

The nite club is used for ping pong during the day,2 tables set up,also various tornaments arranged,never saw shuffle board but bowls on the grass is fun,also putting,bean bag tossing and a game that looks fun but couldnt get the hang of it,it involves throwing rope with weights at either end at rails so enough to try out, i for got the croquet lawn which you can play as well

Well, I can pretty much assure you that he will have something to do. Yes, there is shuffleboard and I would bet that there is ping pong somewhere. There are also glass blowing demonstrations twice a day and lots of other activities.

Is trivia popular on Celebrity ships? We hope to book Eclipse so hoping there will be trivia on that ship.

Is trivia popular on Celebrity ships? We hope to book Eclipse so hoping there will be trivia on that ship.

There is generally trivia three times a day on the Eclipse (and Solstice.) Several different kinds, some music, general knowledge, etc. No big prizes, just little things, but it's fun. Small teams, sometimes they limit it to four, sometimes it's six. Many times the trivia is in the Oceanview Bar outside on deck 14.

Carole

Where is the nitely Elite event held on the Eclipse?

Depends on the number of Elites. For smaller groups it's held in Michael's Club. If the group is too large for Michael's Club they hold it in Sky Lounge.

Where is the nitely Elite event held on the Eclipse?

Hi,:) depends on how many Elites are on board. Michael's Club if

it is not a large amount. Sky Observation Lounge if there are alot

of people.

Archived