B2B Menu on Summit?

EithneMay

DH and I will be cruising B2B on the Summit in February. Our last B2B was on RCCL, and the food was the same both weeks in the MDR. Any chance Celebrity will have different menu offerings each week?

The main dining room menus were the same on our November 2010 B2B on the Celebrity Century.

What is nice about having the same menu is that it gives a chance to try the other entree that you had to make a choice between, or if it was something that you really liked you can have it again.

I've seen it happen on Celebrity. They do have 14 different menus. If you are week cruises, it's menus 1-7. Longer cruises use the 8-14. You can request different items not on the regular menu. Just tell the maitre'd and they will help you select various meals. Just ask the day before.

I've seen it happen on Celebrity. They do have 14 different menus. If you are week cruises, it's menus 1-7. Longer cruises use the 8-14. You can request different items not on the regular menu. Just tell the maitre'd and they will help you select various meals. Just ask the day before.

Thanks for the tip... We have done a 14 night, so I am familiar with the longer menus. I will be fine either way, I was just curious if anyone had experienced different menus on a B2B.

3 weeks b2b2b on summit...(7 nights) same menu each week.

BUT they SHOULD have a really nice brunch for the b2bers...you'll get a packet of info....all the details will be there. (free mimosas!)

pretty easy...if you just want to get off the ship, you can go when you want...you'll have a pass to get back into the pier, you'll go to a special counter and get your new seapass...

OR you can wait around til everyone goes and then get off the ship...

really easy!

3 weeks b2b2b on summit...(7 nights) same menu each week.

BUT they SHOULD have a really nice brunch for the b2bers...you'll get a packet of info....all the details will be there. (free mimosas!)

pretty easy...if you just want to get off the ship, you can go when you want...you'll have a pass to get back into the pier, you'll go to a special counter and get your new seapass...

OR you can wait around til everyone goes and then get off the ship...

really easy!

Great, do they offer any Specialty dining specials to B2B guests? We got a 2 for 1 on Royal on our Serenade B2B.

Great, do they offer any Specialty dining specials to B2B guests? We got a 2 for 1 on Royal on our Serenade B2B.

i don't think so...

if you have status with RCI (i think it is Plat and above) you'll get equivalent status on =X=

i don't recall anything like that though...and on all the b2bs we did on RCI we never got anything special...maybe 1 little brunch, out of about 6 or so b2bs..

DH and I will be cruising B2B on the Summit in February. Our last B2B was on RCCL, and the food was the same both weeks in the MDR. Any chance Celebrity will have different menu offerings each week?

The likilihood is you will have the same menus, just as you will likely have the same movies, entertainment and activities. There's no reason for anything to change because with the exception of a handful of pax who may be doing B2B, what you experience week one will be brand spanking new for everyone boarding for your week two.

i don't think so...

if you have status with RCI (i think it is Plat and above) you'll get equivalent status on =X=

i don't recall anything like that though...and on all the b2bs we did on RCI we never got anything special...maybe 1 little brunch, out of about 6 or so b2bs..

We had a 2 for 1 offer at Chops on the Serenade when we did our B2B. It was for the second week.

Megr1125, when you referred to a "packet of info," did you mean we receive that in our stateroom after boarding, or is that something that comes in the mail prior to our cruise? Something a little special would be nice, but knowing we get to continue our vacation after the first week is great. On a prior b2b on another line, the menus were the same, also the big production shows, etc. There might have been slight changes in some of the smaller venue entertainers.

Thanks, Peggy

Megr1125, when you referred to a "packet of info," did you mean we receive that in our stateroom after boarding, or is that something that comes in the mail prior to our cruise? Something a little special would be nice, but knowing we get to continue our vacation after the first week is great. On a prior b2b on another line, the menus were the same, also the big production shows, etc. There might have been slight changes in some of the smaller venue entertainers.

Thanks, Peggy

nope..it will be in you stateroom sometime closer to the end of the 1st leg.....basically a letter or 2 ... and the pass, and maybe somethign to fill out and turn in. nothing spectacular...i just couldn't think of what to call it when i only had 1 cup of coffee!:rolleyes:;)

Archived