Australia Seasons Reversed, Fashion as well?

Cruise Arizona

When we were in Australia on a land trip in June I didn't pay close attention to what everyone wore but it seemed appropriate for the weather. So, I am thinking that darker, warmer colors were worn. Check the average weather or weather forecast though because if I remember correctly - the general weather is warmer than that in the US.

The weather in April can be a little of everything - four seasons in one day. Layering is the way to go but if luggage space is a problem then you could just about get away with Spring clothing and a warmish jacket. Lots to see and do in Sydney so jogging from one site to the next could also keep you warm. :)

We are cruising on a 35 day Sydney-Hawaii-Tahiti-Sydney next year. Sydney's April is warm still, so I won't be taking any cooler season clothes. Hawaii and French Polynesia straddle the equator. We return May 20 so perhaps a light jacket will suffice. As Pushka stated, colours really don't matter 'over the pond', so stick to your favourite wardrobe colour scheme.

Archived