Cruise Director on Noordam?

crazy4cruisn

Anyone know who is the current cd on the Noordam?

I do not know who is the current CD on Noordam, but do know that Shane Michaels will be on her starting after his wedding in December. He will board Noordam Sometime around 5 January 2012, and will be leaving Noordam in Mid to Late March 2012.

Joanie

Thanks, I wonder if she is still the cd.

I hear she is very good.

Nan

Her name is Patti Honacki.

She was very pleasant to chat with and very present at all events. She is also an excellent singer and sang a few songs in the Piano Bar one night.

We certainly hope that if she is not still onboard, that she has renewed her contract for future sailings. A good addition to the HAL line-up of CD's.

Current CD on Noordam until mid-January 2012 is Andrew Glenn Smith

"Copper10-8", Do you have any idea who will be the Captain and the Hotel Manager on the Noordam on January 23, 2012? We spent about 90 minutes with James Deering in the Crow's Nest on the Westerdam in May, and I believe he said that is one of the ships he is assigned to manage. The reason for the captain is he said that the author of the "Captain's Log", Hans Mateboer is one of the two captain's assigned to that ship. Funny reading and she would like to meet him.

Thank you

Mark Pels is another great Hotel Manager who I have sailed twice on the Noordam. I think a good hotel manager and a good CD can do wonders for a ship's atmosphere. James Deering, of course, is a legend. With either one of those two hotel managers, you are likely to have a great cruise.

Mark Pels is another great Hotel Manager who I have sailed twice on the Noordam. I think a good hotel manager and a good CD can do wonders for a ship's atmosphere. James Deering, of course, is a legend. With either one of those two hotel managers, you are likely to have a great cruise.

We enjoyed our time with Mr. Deering. He was the most personable officer we've ever met.

"Copper10-8", Do you have any idea who will be the Captain and the Hotel Manager on the Noordam on January 23, 2012? We spent about 90 minutes with James Deering in the Crow's Nest on the Westerdam in May, and I believe he said that is one of the ships he is assigned to manage. The reason for the captain is he said that the author of the "Captain's Log", Hans Mateboer is one of the two captain's assigned to that ship. Funny reading and she would like to meet him.

Thank you

As of today, Noordam's captain is scheduled to be Hans Mateboer, the author of "The Captain's Log" plus a series of children books. HM is unk at this time; HM Mark Pells is scheduled to disembark on the 23rd. This is all subject to change!

48616705.JPG

As of today, Noordam's captain is scheduled to be Hans Mateboer, the author of "The Captain's Log" plus a series of children books. HM is unk at this time; HM Mark Pells is scheduled to disembark on the 23rd. This is all subject to change!

48616705.JPG

Thank you sir!

Archived