Part 2 - OFFICIAL*Funatics feelin' the BREEZE*11/24/12*US INAUGURAL!*REDUCED DEPOSIT!

CC Help Jenn

Wow, I don't post for a day and we have a new residence:eek:

Oh Dox, I'm so sorry you have pneumonia, and that you were sick through half your cruise:( Take it really easy and hopefully you will recuperate quickly.

Floatie, I didn't realize you had to go back and forth from Jax more than once...bummer, No wonder you're tired! Hang in there...Friday Happy Hours are around the corner!

TC, I know you are excited! And thank goodness that Rina looks to be dying off...I was worrying for you! You'll have a great time...we want stories when you return;)

Ready, yup we had some sleet in the air tonite...UGH! Too early for that here...

4 more days of work for me, and the evil work gods are gonna get every ounce of me before I leave:eek:

Hey Linda look 8 day from you sailing:D

I went to the Carnival web site today for a friend and was surprised to see that outside cabins are gone for the 2 day cruise! :eek::eek:

Looks like the 8B's are gone, too! Amazing what an Inaugural will do this far out!

Hey Linda look 8 day from you sailing:D

You bet! I can't wait! And your cruise is getting closer, too!:D

Hey alllllllllllleeennnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody just stop by to say hi.

CHEERS Willy it's the weekend!! Are you working any shows or games this weekend?

Hiya breezers!!!

Linny and Dave in final countdown, TC off to cruise this weekend, and some of us have five weeks to wait!!! That liver training is good BigDave!!:p

Ready2, 24???:eek: That's not normal is it!!!

Happy Halloween Weekend Breezer's! hall046.gif

Hahahaaaaaa LOVE this ready2!!!:p

Good morning breezers!!! Been running around here today like the proverbial chicken:rolleyes: I got a cruise to get stuff ready for!!! And trick or treaters!! mama asked a neighbor boy how Halloween was over here and he told her they close Daytona Ave (I'm on the corner of 4th and Daytona Ave) for the kids:eek::eek::D

Mornin all !

My GATORS need a win, been tuff with q back not playing- but he's good to play today.

Getting ready for Haloween --I love to dress in costume all day long.

All have a great day

So what are you gonna be??? How are you feeling? Don't overdo it;)

Happy Halloween Weekend Breezer's! hall046.gif

Back atcha! It's like Jack o lanterns on speed! LOL!

Hahahaaaaaa LOVE this ready2!!!

Good morning breezers!!! Been running around here today like the proverbial chicken I got a cruise to get stuff ready for!!! And trick or treaters!! mama asked a neighbor boy how Halloween was over here and he told her they close Daytona Ave (I'm on the corner of 4th and Daytona Ave) for the kids

You're almost in final countdown!!!

Wow, sounds like you're gonna be busy on Monday!!! Stock up on that candy!:p

How's everyone doing this weekend? We're having a nor'easter that was supposed to be mostly rain down by the coast, but it's all been snow. For some odd reason, most of our leaves are still on the trees and the snow is making the branches really heavy. Worried about when the heavy winds start:eek: I really don't want to lose power....and HEAT!:eek: But I have a pot roast in the crock pot, so at least dinner will be good!

I've never packed for a cruise while it was snowing outside, so today will be a first!:p

Hi everyone .. I have never seen this before:confused:.. Why would CC just shut down the orginal thread and put in this one?:confused:..I hope everyone can find this..But anyway.. just kinda stopping by to say Hi y'all

We're having a nor'easter that was supposed to be mostly rain down by the coast, but it's all been snow. For some odd reason, most of our leaves are still on the trees and the snow is making the branches really heavy. Worried about when the heavy winds start:eek: I really don't want to lose power....and HEAT!:eek:

:eek::eek::eek: I just seen where you all could get up to 8 inches of snow:eek:

Glad it missed us. We usually get all the lake effect snow in the winter so a little early for that here.

Keep warm and bundled up!

Archived