Part 2 - OFFICIAL*Funatics feelin' the BREEZE*11/24/12*US INAUGURAL!*REDUCED DEPOSIT!

CC Help Jenn

I just seen where you all could get up to 8 inches of snow:eek:

Glad it missed us. We usually get all the lake effect snow in the winter so a little early for that here.

Keep warm and bundled up!

We made out ok! Got about 6 inches of snow...not too bad, just too early! We never lost power, so that's the best thing! Over a half million people in CT lost power:eek:

Good morning breezers!!!

All you up north guys stay safe and warm!! Linny, I grew up in Jersey and can't say I remember any Halloween like this one, 10 inches near where I grew up, aready???:eek:

It will make packing up to cruise sweeter I think!!!

They say we haven't had an early storm like this since the Civil War!:eek: No wonder you don't remember! (Maybe Allen would:p).

Yup, got Dave packed yesterday...off to do mine shortly. Can't wait to get out of here!

Lynne, how did you guys make out yesterday?

Howdy to the rest of the Breezers! Hope TC finally got on her flight...looks like she had delays yesterday:( And Deb changed her cruise from Valor to stay on Liberty! That is hilarious! Guess those upgrades must be pretty darn good! Can't wait for them on the Breeze!

We made out ok! Got about 6 inches of snow...not too bad, just too early! We never lost power, so that's the best thing! Over a half million people in CT lost power:eek:

They say we haven't had an early storm like this since the Civil War!:eek: No wonder you don't remember! (Maybe Allen would:p).

Ok Linny, thank God I was not eating or drinking while reading ROFL LOLOLOL!!!! I do think you got points today:eek::p

Ok Linny, thank God I was not eating or drinking while reading ROFL LOLOLOL!!!! I do think you got points today:eek::p

I was hoping to sneak that right by him, but now that you highlighted it in RED, I definitely got some points! LOL, that's ok....he's not booked on any of my cruises so it will be some time before payback!;):p

Good Morning Brezer I am wait for swap the crazies on the conquest!!!:D I can't wait I'm on the Conquest from 16 weeks whoooohooo

Good morning, Taylor! I know you're excited about the Conquest sailaway today!!:)

I was hoping to sneak that right by him, but now that you highlighted it in RED, I definitely got some points! LOL, that's ok....he's not booked on any of my cruises so it will be some time before payback!;):p

Good morning, Taylor! I know you're excited about the Conquest sailaway today!!:)

Hey Linda! Too you wait for ship!

Good morning, Taylor! I know you're excited about the Conquest sailaway today!!

Ooooopsie, and mea culpa:eek:;), it was just tooooooo dang funny to let anyone reading miss it:p

Still cannot believe the pics from up your way Linny, thank God you were not sailing this weekend for sure:eek:

I'm so annoyed the weekend is ovah already....but I know if I don't get through four more then I won't get to my cruise....so it's all good!

Hey Linda! Too you wait for ship!

I know!!! We fly to Florida on Friday and sail on Saturday! I am very excited!:D

Do you have a link to the Port Everglades webcam?

Did you watch Conquest sailaway today??;)

Ooooopsie, and mea culpa:eek:;), it was just tooooooo dang funny to let anyone reading miss it

Still cannot believe the pics from up your way Linny, thank God you were not sailing this weekend for sure:eek:

I'm so annoyed the weekend is ovah already....but I know if I don't get through four more then I won't get to my cruise....so it's all good!

Yeah, it was bad up here...I think CT got the brunt of it. We had no damage, thank God, but lots of people did...roads closed, power out. Many schools are closed tomorrow...bet you never heard of a snow day on Halloween! What a bonus for the kids...LOL!

That's the way to think of it...every day brings you closer to the Miracle...how I love that ship! Put one foot in front of the other and all of a sudden it will be your day!:D And in a couple of weeks, we'll only be a year out from this cruise! Woooo HOOOOOOOOOO!

Hiya Taylor!! How are ya honey?:D

Hey girl I'm watch the conques left the crazies were great on sail!!!

I know!!! We fly to Florida on Friday and sail on Saturday! I am very excited!:D

Yeah, it was bad up here...I think CT got the brunt of it. We had no damage, thank God, but lots of people did...roads closed, power out. Many schools are closed tomorrow...bet you never heard of a snow day on Halloween! What a bonus for the kids...LOL!

That's the way to think of it...every day brings you closer to the Miracle...how I love that ship! Put one foot in front of the other and all of a sudden it will be your day!:D And in a couple of weeks, we'll only be a year out from this cruise! Woooo HOOOOOOOOOO!

Yep I'm finish watch w ith floatie too

Ack Linny, I can't find my FLL link right at the moment but I will find it!! It's a great cam!!!

What you get back we'll have a one year out thread party!!!:p

Ack Linny, I can't find my FLL link right at the moment but I will find it!! It's a great cam!!!

What you get back we'll have a one year out thread party!!!:p

Thanks for the link, but I already had it....was asking Taylor if she had it to watch our sailaway;)

You know I'm in for any excuse for a party....I'll be the one with bells on!:p:D

Archived