Can I postpone this cruise?

Cras108er

I booked a Carnival Mexican Riviera Cruise for March 2011. I was told at the time I booked that it was an early booking rate and that it was non-refundable. Now something has come up that would make it more convenient to takethis cruise at another time. I have already paid in full. Can I postpone the cruise? If I do, do I have to give a specific date for the reschedule or can I leave it open? Never had to do this before negative are my options? Thx.

I booked a Carnival Mexican Riviera Cruise for March 2011. ..................

Can I postpone the cruise?..........

Cras108er,

No; you already missed it by seven months. :o

If it's March 2012, then here's the policy;

A $50 service fee will be assessed per person for ship and/or sail date changes made prior to the final payment due date. Cancellation penalties apply

Cras108er,

No; you already missed it by seven months. :o

If it's March 2012, then here's the policy;

Thanks for the proofreading Paul :-p. Yes, I am talking about Mar 2012. I saw that policy and am not sure what it means. I am beyond the final payment date. Can I still make a change if I pay the $50 fee (pp), ordinary I lose my $$ if I don't take the cruise as scheduled? Thx.

Thanks for the proofreading Paul :-p. Yes, I am talking about Mar 2012. I saw that policy and am not sure what it means. I am beyond the final payment date. Can I still make a change if I pay the $50 fee (pp), ordinary I lose my $$ if I don't take the cruise as scheduled? Thx.

No, I agreed, so I didnt post, but just because you paid it in full, does not mean you are past the final payment DATE. Its the date that matters.

The deposit is nonrefundable, and Carnival will hold the remainder of your deposit minus the $50 for 2 days from the date you cancel.

They will refund the rest you paid. If your cruise isnt until March, then you are not past final payment. Make sure you make up your mind though before you hit it. I think its 75 days out.

No, I agreed, so I didnt post, but just because you paid it in full, does not mean you are past the final payment DATE. Its the date that matters.

The deposit is nonrefundable, and Carnival will hold the remainder of your deposit minus the $50 for 2 days from the date you cancel.

They will refund the rest you paid. If your cruise isnt until March, then you are not past final payment. Make sure you make up your mind though before you hit it. I think its 75 days out.

2 days or 2 years?

Archived