Can you beat this?

After re reading I under stand he would have completely had to move out of the row to a different seats elsewhere. But as I stated if it was just moving over two seats(again wasn't for him) I don't see the issue. Moving two seats down is not going to hurt anyone. It's being courteous. If you cant do that I see it as just rude.

Then I will be rude. If you want certains seats then get there early.

I had a lady try and hold a bunch of seats on my last allure cruise for chicago. I laughed and sat down anyways. She yelled at me for about 10 mins and then proceeded to go get someone from rccl. She brought him back and yelled at him to tell me to move because she is holding the seats. He made it clear your not allowed to do that and I'm doing nothing wrong since I'm in my seat waiting for the show to start. She cursed him out and said she was going to the front desk and reporting him for not doing his job. She left and the row quickly filled up. She showed up about 5 mins after the show started with the rest of her party. She made a big scene and stormed off. I just waved my drink in the air and smiled.

Good for you....

My favorite was the time there was a woman in front of us, in the right side aisle saving about 8 seats when several Japanese women came in from left and started to sit down in some of them. The Japanese women knew no English, and the seat saver knew no Japanese. She kept talking louder and louder, as if that would make them understand English, and they just kept bowing, nodding and smiling, but not moving.

While bowing and nodding did the Japanese ladies ever reply "a-so, as-ho, ass-ho, ass-hol, ***-**le, :eek:). LOL

Jim

Fairweather, Yes lucky for me it was still ealry in the morning, first race down the track (one I really wanted to see but didn't get to) so no snacks yet. I am the one who won't put up with crap from people, don't try to cut in front of me, don't steal my seat when I am being nice and letting you in!! lol! I know my husband would be nicer, but I am short and tired of being pushed around I think I have short person syndrome! Anyway I would love to see any of the previous posters in action always fun to have a show before the main show! On our last Oasis cruise we found the perfect seats, there are alcoves with a tall table and 4 chairs along the back wall, we got to the top floor of the theater early and grabbed a table, really enjoyed having the space to ourselves and a table to put our drinks on was really nice. The only issue was having to tell people they were standing in the way of seeing the show several times but still would sit there again.

I need to get to the theater much earlier to see the shows before the show. How have I never witnessed some of these behaviors outlined on this thread? I'm going on carnival over Thanksgiving and will have my eyes wide open. Would love to see some of these "events"!!! Hilarious stories.....except for the little girl swimming alone. Keep 'em coming!

:D My wife does NOT want me to make a scene over incidents like these, so to oblige her, when someone says to me " these seats are saved ( indicating a large area ), I just sit there anyway, and reply " me no speaka da english". End of argument, no threats, but sometimes overheard whispers of "dam* foriegners'. I then turn and give them a very large smile and a wink and say "have a nice day". Drives em crazy !!

Archived