Leaving tomorrow on Allure

Can't wait! Leaving tomorrow and sailing Sunday. Does anyone have a DO NOT MISS on the Allure? Food? Activity? Been on 18 RCCL cruises but not the Allure. Thank you.

Make sure you see all of the shows. Blue Planet is GREAT!!!! Amazing talent on this ship. Enjoy...enjoy...!

Be sure to see the show Blue Planet....its great. Just got off Allure 2 weeks ago loved it!

How does this work? do you just type in their e-mail addresses? I have a friend having surgery on the 10th and it was breaking my heart I couldn't really stay in touch with her!

How does this work? do you just type in their e-mail addresses? I have a friend having surgery on the 10th and it was breaking my heart I couldn't really stay in touch with her!

We will see you on board!

And we will se YOU on board!!!:D

Yes, the video postcard works by typing in their email address.

Go to Deck 14, Port Side, Foreward. Walk up the cabin halfway, all the way to the end. There is a glass door that reads "Sun DecK". Press the button that opens the door and step out onto the BEST spot for sailaway, pictures, some prvacy etc. It is a small (compared to the rest of the ship) semi-circular deck that is right below the bridge. It has 2 wings extending from it that jut out over the water. Fantastic spot (a little windy but worth it) !!!!!!!!!!

Also, Blue Planet!!!! Have a great time!!! - Miriam

Go to Deck 14, Port Side, Foreward. Walk up the cabin halfway, all the way to the end. There is a glass door that reads "Sun DecK". Press the button that opens the door and step out onto the BEST spot for sailaway, pictures, some prvacy etc. It is a small (compared to the rest of the ship) semi-circular deck that is right below the bridge. It has 2 wings extending from it that jut out over the water. Fantastic spot (a little windy but worth it) !!!!!!!!!!

Halfway should actually read "Hallway". - Sorry - Miriam

Can't wait! Leaving tomorrow and sailing Sunday. Does anyone have a DO NOT MISS on the Allure? Food? Activity? Been on 18 RCCL cruises but not the Allure. Thank you.

we are also on Allure this Sunday.On Oasis,we did 150 Central Park and Chefs Table.Both are great-but Chefs Table was an awesome evening with wine and the entire dining experience-so for me its Chefs Table on Allure-again

Make sure you are seated outside Sorrento's on Monday by 10:30 a.m. if you want a prime viewing spot for the Dreamworks Character parade. Chops was by far the best food we had on-board. We did the Western Caribbean and missed Cozumel (Hurricane Rina), but I have my Compasses if you have any questions. Chicago was awesome. I would sit in the balcony if possible for the best view. We loved the salads at Park Cafe. Hope you have a great time. Allure is definitely a whole difference cruising experience.

Park Cafe' is very good. They have great sandwiches, salads, and wraps. Even the breakfast there is good.

Try the Ritas Fiesta - Its a 20 cover, but you get three drinks, food and fun. It was a fun 2 hours.

The show Blue Planet is AWESOME !!! I thought this was one of the best shows I have seen on a ship !!

The Aqua Show is AWESOME !! Sit ina beach chair...very comfy

The Ice Cream Parlor has fresh Ice Cream made daily. There is a small cover, but the sundaes are VERY good !!

Archived