My Week On The GREATEST Ship In The World! Allure OTS 10/30/11: A Pictorial Review!

Wow, I love your review. Your description of the Royal Promenade is excellent, really puts me back on the ship. I like the seats that are inside Sorrentos too, the ones on the other side of the wall. Can't wait to read the rest.

So glad I stumbled upon this, Grady. I'm a fan of your reviews and can't wait to read this one.

We were on Allure this past March and are going again in February with our family - all 21 of us! As you said, there's no way to appreciate the ship's grandness until you see her in person. I'm not sure if I'm more excited to sail on her again or watch my family's eyes pop out as they see her for the first time. :)

Looking forward to reading the rest.

Love your reviews, Grady! Thank you for sharing. Can't wait to read more :)

Great review so far! Can't wait to read the rest!

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I'm glad you all are enjoying it!

Horray, another DarthGrady review!!!!!

Grady, I've said it many times before but it is worth saying again, I LOVE your reviews:D This one is no different and if anything, you have me now looking at this ship for my next cruise.

Signed, one of your greatest fans!

That pretty much covers the Royal Promenade. Here is a video I made walking down it. It's available in HD if you have the ability to view it that way.

This sign lets you know where we are heading next. I'll be back on tomorrow with more.

P1010096.jpg

Horray, another DarthGrady review!!!!!

Grady, I've said it many times before but it is worth saying again, I LOVE your reviews:D This one is no different and if anything, you have me now looking at this ship for my next cruise.

Signed, one of your greatest fans!

Thank you! You won't regret a cruise on Allure. As you can see, I was awestruck! :)

I agree, it was hard going back to work after such an outstanding cruise!:D

I remeber saying the same thing all week long on our cruise. You see the pictures and you hear the its this long and that tall. Till you see it in person nothing can do it justice. Did you see Gemma and Jerome at the Champagne Bar they're my favorite bartenders my buddies from the Liberty