Cab Fare in Cayman/Grand Cayman

crzngdiva

Does anyone know how much cab fare would be from the Tiki Resort to the town of Hell? We enjoyed the island tour excursion last time but this time we want to have a beach day/excursion at Tiki Resort. I really want to mail some postcards from Hell though!!! We sail Nov 27th and I want to book the excursion this week. :confused:

We mailed a postcard to us from Hell. There is really nothing there except a t-shirt shop/souvenirs and an actual post office. Behind the post office there is a bunch of black stalagtites, what ever comes up from ground, not down from ceilings.

We also went to the turtle 'farm' and that stop is worth it.

If you go to 7 mile beach or Cemetary beach, you can get the local, $2.50@ bus back to the port. The buses don't go to Hell or turtle farm.

Thanks so much for the info! My daughter and I wanted to do the all inclusive to Tiki Resort but I'm starting to think maybe we could just hop on a bus and go to seven mile beach. Is this a good or bad idea? All inclusive is for alcohol, sodas and a buffett (I think). My daughter is 17 and I don't drink much so I'm not sure it's worth $70 for each of us. I also thought about doing the sea trek but I'm not sure if we will have time to hang out on the beach too. Any thoughts?

I highly reccomend you do the 'Swim with the Rays'!! the ship will have a tour there but that will be more $$$ than Capt. Marvin's tour, to the same place, for a LOT less $$$$. You stand in waist-shoulder deep water and YOU feed the rays. (They have no teeth and their mouth is in the middle of their underside.) Capt. Marvin has been doing this tour for many years and you would also have time to go to the beach. You can google Capt. Marvin and 'swim with the rays in Grand Cayman'.

Archived