how many ships at the port?

6Health7

I have been reading a few threads and people are mentioning things like "no worries, there we are the only ship at port that day" or "very few ships at port that day"

I am curious, is there a way to find out how many ships will be at a specific port?

It would be nice to know how crowded the towns will be!

thanks

I have found that the most accurate source for the number of ships in port is to google the cruise terminal to find their internet site. Often their site will include a calendar reflecting those cruise ships that will be in port on a given day.

Keith]

I have been reading a few threads and people are mentioning things like "no worries, there we are the only ship at port that day" or "very few ships at port that day"

I am curious, is there a way to find out how many ships will be at a specific port?

It would be nice to know how crowded the towns will be!

thanks

I find it an interesting info to have. In Grand Cayman, it was so crowded it felt like rush hour everywhere. I would love to go back there when it is less busy. For small ports, I use that info to plan if I will stay in town or gat away from it on an excusrion.

Archived