2011 Identity of Cruise Director, Concierge, etc.

jaja

Epic Nov 2011

CD - Andy

Hotel Director - Denis P

Concierge - Adrian Bica

Butler - Fernando

Adrian and Fernando were amazing. Adrian will be leaving come January tho...heard he may be off to the Jewel next spring.

I wish Adrain would wind up on the Gem in May...I really miss him!!

We were on the Jade in Nov- 2 weeks ago and Carlos was our concierge,

Wilfredo was our butler

CD Jill Tasker and apparently she had just joined the crew recently...

We are just off the Jade on Nov. 16 and the captain announced at the Crew Talent Show/Grand Finale on the last night that Jill Tasker was "moving on to other things" -- no specifics.

We are just off the Jade on Nov. 16 and the captain announced at the Crew Talent Show/Grand Finale on the last night that Jill Tasker was "moving on to other things" -- no specifics.

Jill was CD on Gem to Bermuda in May. Nice person I thought but not CD material in my opinion

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk

We were on the Jade in Nov- 2 weeks ago and Carlos was our concierge,

Wilfredo was our butler

CD Jill Tasker and apparently she had just joined the crew recently...

We were on the Jade also (Oct 26th) and Carlos was the concierge (arranged a bridge tour for us!!). Jose was our butler (we were in a Haven suite), and he was great!

John O'Hara is still with NCL according to several sources or at least as of three months ago he was.

John O'Hara's resident ship is the PRIDE OF AMERICA in Hawaii but when he needs to come Eastward or go on vacation he can be found floating to other ships in the NCL fleet. He covered for Denis Prguda's vacation for one week in March the week after I was onboard. Klaus is August mentioned he was covering a week on another ship before heading off. I was sad to see him leave the Norwegian Jewel because I cruised with him twice and he's an incredible guy!

As of last week my information says that he has decided to stay on land and as a result has left NCL.

If true, that royally sucks for the NCL brand because he brought so much to the ships - not only for the passengers but for the crew. He cared about all of them and treated them like members of his extended family. He was a pleasant surprise for a lot of crew who are accustomed to Staff Captains who have something to prove. I got to know some great crew thanks to his wonderful talents and introductions. I will miss him onboard.

If true, that royally sucks for the NCL brand because he brought so much to the ships - not only for the passengers but for the crew. He cared about all of them and treated them like members of his extended family. He was a pleasant surprise for a lot of crew who are accustomed to Staff Captains who have something to prove. I got to know some great crew thanks to his wonderful talents and introductions. I will miss him onboard.

Trust me, it is quite true and I agree very sad.

Do you know why John O'Hara "left" the company or how to reach him? Very nice man. I had the joy of sailing with me on the Jewel. Mandy

It was stated that he wanted to stay on land, which to me means that he missed being with his wife more frequently. Just my opinion, but he is in love with his wife. Sorry, I do not have a personal email address for John.

Interesting !!! Thanks for the chuckle !!;):D Of course, I am joking!!!

Sorry about that. I have a friend who was a NCL Senior Staff member about John's age, whose contract was not renewed last July. John has always been a joy. I do wish both gentlemen well. Mandy

Sorry about that. I have a friend who was a NCL Senior Staff member about John's age, whose contract was not renewed last July. John has always been a joy. I do wish both gentlemen well. Mandy

That seems to be happening quite often, and to good, well liked people. We may never know the real reason, but it also happens in lots of other companies for obscure reasons.

I know Tony Lockett is also no longer with NCL, but don't know why.

That seems to be happening quite often, and to good, well liked people. We may never know the real reason, but it also happens in lots of other companies for obscure reasons.

I know Tony Lockett is also no longer with NCL, but don't know why.

I think that Tony and John are no longer with NCL for the same reason.

Archived