2011 Identity of Cruise Director, Concierge, etc.

jaja

Does anyone know who is currently on the NCL Star - CD, HD, etc? Thanks in advance for the information.

Yannis is still currently the HD. He was supposed to go on vacation last week. Not sure what happened to Filippo who was supposed to return as HD last week. I will be onboard next week and try and give an update.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

So Ruth will be the concierge on the Epic 2/4 ? How is she ?

Wonder who our butler will bw --in the haven 2 bedroom >

Yes Ruth will be there. She is doing great enjoyed winter in Austria and is headed to Miami today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

I know Virginia has been the concierge on the Dawn. Is she still there or has her stint ended? If so who is sailing the Dawn now?

David Contreras is on the Dawn now. Lovely young man with boundless energy. You will be very happy with his services. I had him on the Gem in November and the Dawn in December.....great guy!!!! I think he filled in temporarily because of a scheduling situation. He went home for a three week vacation in the end of November and came right back to the Dawn in Deember. I beleive he goes home around April.

We were on the Pearl over Christmas & New Years. They all treated us like GOLD! Great Crew!

Here's who is on board:

Captain: Carl-Gunnar Hammerin

Hotel Director: Kaj Turunen

Food & Beverage Director: Mike V

Restaurant Manager: Julian Grumeza

Guest Services Manager: Joao Paulo Miranda

Bar Manager: Barani Rao

Concierge: Anoop Bhanu

David Contreras is on the Dawn now. Lovely young man with boundless energy. You will be very happy with his services. I had him on the Gem in November and the Dawn in December.....great guy!!!! I think he filled in temporarily because of a scheduling situation. He went home for a three week vacation in the end of November and came right back to the Dawn in Deember. I beleive he goes home around April.

Thank you for the current info. I don't travel the Dawn until July so I'll have to wait until May to find out who I have.

For those who are interested in getting information on ship personnel and get it, I'm sure we'd love it if you would copy and paste this list to a document, take it on your cruise and fill it out (just ask anyone at the Front Desk where the pictures are) and then return the favor by copying and pasting to this thread. Thanks :)

Captain :

Staff Captain :

Hotel Director :

Concierge :

Cruise Director :

Chief Engineer :

Food & Beverage :

Restaurant Manager :

Beverage Manager :

Exec. Housekeeper :

Group Services :

Guest Services :

Cruise Consultant :

Port Consultants :

Executive Chef :

For those who are interested in getting information on ship personnel and get it, I'm sure we'd love it if you would copy and paste this list to a document, take it on your cruise and fill it out (just ask anyone at the Front Desk where the pictures are) and then return the favor by copying and pasting to this thread. Thanks :)

Captain :

Staff Captain :

Hotel Director :

Concierge :

Cruise Director :

Chief Engineer :

Food & Beverage :

Restaurant Manager :

Beverage Manager :

Exec. Housekeeper :

Group Services :

Guest Services :

Cruise Consultant :

Port Consultants :

Executive Chef :

Great idea!

Captain :

Staff Captain :

Hotel Director :

Concierge :

Cruise Director :

Chief Engineer :

Food & Beverage :

Restaurant Manager :

Beverage Manager :

Exec. Housekeeper :

Group Services :

Guest Services :

Cruise Consultant :

Port Consultants :

Executive Chef :

GREAT IDEA...when I started this thread..I should have thought of it...

I AM GOING TO START A 2012 THREAD...INCLUDING THIS....AND WILL KEEP IT CURRENT WHEN NO ACTIVITY...

I agree! On our Epic cruise last year he was F&B Director and we were sad not to meet him there again this August :( but happy to hear he was HD on the Sky at the time.

Ah yes but there was the amazing Mustafa :)there as F&B. That was a fantastic team headed by Dennis and Mirsard with Jose the beveridge manager.

They are all fantastic and we have met some great people!

Archived