2011 Identity of Cruise Director, Concierge, etc.

jaja

I should also mention that on the Sun Rosita was Hotel Director...one of the nicest crew members I have had the pleasure of meeting.

Steven Jacobsen becomes the HD on The Sun tomorrow. Very very nice man. He is an American from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Virginia D. = conciege

Calvin Lodge = Hotel director phone # 8888

Paul Scally = Cruise director

Peter Costa = Executive Chef Phone # 9830

Sarper Suner = Food & Bev. Director Phone #9900

Capt. Paul = Master

Thanks for the info, any idea who the butlers are deck 12 forward?

We had Carlos Zarate as our concierge on the Pearl this past May in Alaska. I've heard he went to the Jade recently. Does anyone know (or if they're going on the Jade soon, can anyone find out :)) how long he's going to be on the Jade? We're booked for the Canary Island cruise out of Barcelona in February and hope he's still on board!

I wonder if Virginia is still going to be on the Dawn come April/May. The only 2 cruises we have ever been on Sky and Star she has been there with us. Was very surprized to see her on the Star when we boarded last June, even more surprized that she remembered us.

Thanks for the info, any idea who the butlers are deck 12 forward?

Crisol was our Butler and "Joe" Was our cabin stward for DOS 12502 on our 10-21 to 10-28 Cruise. He was great, just left a note in the morning for what we needed, and it was done when we got back to the room.

We only bothered him once to bring us our Cagneys breakfast to the room, but even though it was only one deck down, the breakfast just wasn't as good as getting it directly from Cagneys.

I wonder if Virginia is still going to be on the Dawn come April/May. The only 2 cruises we have ever been on Sky and Star she has been there with us. Was very surprized to see her on the Star when we boarded last June, even more surprized that she remembered us.

She mentioned going on Vacation and will be returning to the Dawn in March, there were also a lot of other crew members that are going on vacation during that time, Photographers, waitresses, etc.

Looking forward to their return in April :D

Steven Jacobsen becomes the HD on The Sun tomorrow. Very very nice man. He is an American from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

He was our hotel director on the Sun in June. I was expecting Rosita but she was on vacation. Met her previously on the Sun when we did South America two years ago. Both are wonderful people.

Just off Gem.

CD - Johnny Cash Sanchez

Concierge - David Contreras

Butler - Deck 10 - Jayson

Butler - DOS - Roy

Assistant Hotel Director - Jenny Lim

All were fantastic.......

Jenny is a sweetheart

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk

Jenny is a sweetheart

She is. She is also very impressive. When you think about the male dominated world that she works in on the ships it is pretty amazing to see a young female in a position such as hers.

truly a testament to what a smart hard working woman she is....but also says something about NCL. I have been on many ships on other lines where women were no where to be seen when it came to high level postions. Kudos to NCL for creating an atmosphere where a woman such as Jenny Lim can climb the ranks. I anxiously await the day I hear she is Hotel Director of a ship....I would book it in a heartbeat!!!!!!!

She is. She is also very impressive. When you think about the male dominated world that she works in on the ships it is pretty amazing to see a young female in a position such as hers.

truly a testament to what a smart hard working woman she is....but also says something about NCL. I have been on many ships on other lines where women were no where to be seen when it came to high level postions. Kudos to NCL for creating an atmosphere where a woman such as Jenny Lim can climb the ranks. I anxiously await the day I hear she is Hotel Director of a ship....I would book it in a heartbeat!!!!!!!

So would I she is a fabulous person and I would hope she becomes HD soon.

Archived