2011 Identity of Cruise Director, Concierge, etc.

jaja

I am thinking about taking my wife on a last minute cruise aboard Epic. Looking to go anytime between Dec. 10-31st. Does anyone know who the Hotel Director will be on any of the above dates onboard Epic? I agree, the Hotel Director really makes a difference in regards to the crew and service you receive.

Hey Everyone!

How about some updated information on the NORWEGIAN DAWN officers and Cruise Director. I know Paul Scalley signed off but who replaced him?

Thanks! :)

Does anyone know if Concierge David Contreras has started on the Dawn? He was supposed to come back from his vaction early in December to cover the Dawn, however all the recent posts seem to suggest that Virginia is on the Dawn. Does anyone know if David is back?

Does anyone know if Concierge David Contreras has started on the Dawn? He was supposed to come back from his vacation early in December to cover the Dawn, however all the recent posts seem to suggest that Virginia is on the Dawn. Does anyone know if David is back?

If Virginia is still there you won't be disappointed, she is an absolute delight..:D:D

If Virginia is still there you won't be disappointed, she is an absolute delight..:D:D

Oh I didn't mean any disrespect to Virginia.... It just that I had spoken to him in November about the fact that I would be on at Christmas and I bought him a Christmas present........ I should probably return it if he is not going to be on the ship :):):)

Archived