Voyager of the Seas

SASMITH

Can you check your bags in and come back later? I want to explore NOLA not wait in massive lines!;) Not sure what time to try and board. We got a great price through priceline on the JW Marriot on canal street. Thanks for the Info Tracy, my kids love your signature line stick character.:)

DAHLFAMILY,

Great!!! It should be a blast.

Come on over to the roll call for our sailing, and be sure to register for the Meet & Mingle. Royal Caribbean usually throws a pretty nice one. Today or tomorrow may be the last day to register for the Meet & Mingle, so definitely check into that now if you're interested.

Here's the link for our roll call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=31349961#post31349961

Was on the Voyager out of Galveston this past April. Great ship, very clean, awesome staff. Hope you have Daniel and Anthony in the MDR they are the best (in my opinion). I did peek in that crazy men's room, after hubby checked the coast....lol. Have lots of fun!

OK, someone please fill me in.....what's in the men's room that is a woman's MUST see? :o

Thanks!

I have sailed at least 3 times and never have never had a bad experience. I love sailing from New Orleans. I do expect some problems leaving this time (Dec. 3rd) just because it is a much bigger ship and it will only be the 3rd time porting there. But as long as I can get on board before it sails away... I'll be OK :rolleyes: hate waiting in line but the reward when you finally get that sign and sail card and heading up that ramp feels sooooo good :)

Just wanted to let you know my husband waited in a taxi line for two hours before he told the cab driver to pull over and get another fare and walked the last two blocks. He got right in then. I think with the delayed customs and people arriving early it just clogged the area up too early. Leaving the ship he plans on carrying his luggage out and walking to a hotel to grab a taxi. He has his backpack as a carry on and a rolling suitcase so shouldn't be too much of a strain. :) He is concerned though because he has an 11:30 flight, hence the plans.

We leave this Saturday on the Voyager and can't wait. We've heard nothing but rave reviews on the ship, entertainment, the crew, and even the unusual men's bathroom on Deck 11......Can't wait to see what the heck that's about!!! (I'm giving all the men fair notice......In the middle of the night, this female is peeking in there to see what all the fuss is about!!!)

guess.jpg

It's kinda like Quest, not supposed to tell beforehand;)!

I LOVE Quest - as a matter of fact, our team just took the bronze in last weeks Quest on the Jewel! ;) :D

guess.jpg

Is this a pic from the infamous bathroom? Is that a window?

I guess I'll have to take a looksee for myself! ;) Deck 11, outside the Windjammer?

Can't wait til March! :D

If anyone can tell me in the checkin process do they have a seperate area for Diamond and above plus Suites?

I am really curious what inside looks like cause one picture I saw it look very small area?

I LOVE Quest - as a matter of fact, our team just took the bronze in last weeks Quest on the Jewel! ;) :D

I guess I'll have to take a looksee for myself! ;) Deck 11, outside the Windjammer?

Yes and yes but you did not hear it from me;)!

Yes, this is the infamous bathroom and it is a window. This was our first ever cruise and I didn't go into this bathroom until about 3am the final night. My wife was having such a wonderful time (as was I) that she didn't want to go to bed so we walked the entire ship until I threw a temper tantrum about 4am. I walked into this bathroom and didn't see any urinals. This always brings out the fear in me that I have accidently walked into the wrong restroom and will have to be a registered sex offender the rest of my life if I'm caught. :o

I turned to walk out and check the sign on the door .As I did another man walked in and walked over and started urinating in what I thought was a fountain. (Did I mention it was 3am? ) So when he left I invited my wife into see this and she snapped the photo.

Was on the Voyager out of Galveston this past April. Great ship, very clean, awesome staff. Hope you have Daniel and Anthony in the MDR they are the best (in my opinion). I did peek in that crazy men's room, after hubby checked the coast....lol. Have lots of fun!

Oh, you said you did peek in there, I had to re-read that sentence.

Okay, who's with me? Next week: The Great Bathroom Raid Excursion.....probably held immediately following The Great Pub Crawl....

So wish it was me, but not going to happen. Make sure you take a camera in there, wish I had!:rolleyes: Enjoy your cruise aboard the Voyager!

• 2 weeks later...
LOL....:). I might be a bit crazy but not that crazy yet!!!

We disembarked Voyager on Saturday.

As we were leaving the Windjammer one evening, DH said he was going to stop at the restroom. I said, "Oh wait! Here's the camera, take photos of the urinal"

He looked at me like I was crazy, and said, "I'm not taking photos of a urinal!"

After a few minutes, he came out and said, "Okay....give me the camera....it is unique" :D:D:D

Archived