what's wrong with these to AFT rooms on liberty of the seas

mefromfl

Deck 6 6410 and 6412, both AFT

I thought these rooms has big balcony - i'm in a wheelchair and don't know if it's worth it. And being all the way in the back, is it far from everything pretty much?

But how come other people says the AFT balcony or the hump are the best, but I still see these two AFt avaliable.

thanks

On Freedom/Voyager class ships, the aft cabins overlook the superstructure of the ship, before the water and wake come into view. The lower the deck, the further you have to "look past" the hull of the ship.

Higher decks are better on these classes of ships. Yes...it's a walk to come and go from the aft cabins!

The "hump" is right next to stairs and elevators....very, VERY convenient! Our preference is convenience and the hump area!

If you run back and forth to the cabin multiple times a day, then go for convenience!

Personally, we don't like the Aft Balconies on these ships. I do think the one's on the hump close to the elevators are great - especially if one is mobility limited.

Deck 6 6410 and 6412, both AFT

I thought these rooms has big balcony - i'm in a wheelchair and don't know if it's worth it. And being all the way in the back, is it far from everything pretty much?

But how come other people says the AFT balcony or the hump are the best, but I still see these two AFt avaliable.

thanks

Archived