Current Concierges continued

PH8

The Google Doc has him on the ship until Nov. 29 in the CL. Guess this isn't correct. Do you know when he is boarding RA?

Sherri,

JJ is a woman. She IS already at the concierge desk on Radiance. I got an email directly from her on the 13th telling me she is there until Juan Diego returns on November 29. She is the one who told me the first name of the woman working the diamond lounge. And JJ will go back to the diamond lounge when Juan Diego returns.

I have cruised with her a few times and do know her. She is most definitely on board. The document is correct.

Gina

Edited by mommabean

Sherri,

JJ is a woman. She IS already at the concierge desk on Radiance. I got an email directly from her on the 13th telling me she is there until Juan Diego returns on November 29. She is the one who told me the first name of the woman working the diamond lounge. And JJ will go back to the diamond lounge when Juan Diego returns.

I have cruised with her a few times and do know her. She is most definitely on board. The document is correct.

Gina

Thanks Gina -- no changes to make.

I ask Nazar when he leaves. Says Feb but doesn't remember exact date.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the info. We will be on Serenade on November 6th. Wish we were there now. Also, is Serenade using the 3 nightly drink Vouchers yet?

Thanks,

Linda

Thanks for the info. We will be on Serenade on November 6th. Wish we were there now. Also, is Serenade using the 3 nightly drink Vouchers yet?

Thanks,

Linda

Yes. On board. Now. 3 coupons available.

Sherri,

Gina

Love JJ she is one of the best..those that sail with her are in for a treat !!! We opted to use the DL recently rather than the CL on ROS just to be with her !!!

Edited by Ashland

Just got off 2 weeks on the Jewel,and we wanted to take Diego home and keep him. He is definitely in the top 5 concierges, maybe even higher. There was nothing he couldn't make wonderful. He remembered us from last year and he was only on board 1 week before he left for vacation then.

Sally

Just got off 2 weeks on the Jewel,and we wanted to take Diego home and keep him. He is definitely in the top 5 concierges, maybe even higher. There was nothing he couldn't make wonderful. He remembered us from last year and he was only on board 1 week before he left for vacation then.

Sally

Welcome back, Sally! We agree about Diego, he is consistently wonderful. :) I'm glad you had a good cruise.

Sally

Juan Diego was on our Australia/New Zealand cruise in Feb/March on the Radiance. He was absolutely the best concierge I have ever met. He raised the bar very high for our future expectations!

Rereading the above post, I see that the Jewel concierge was Diego Tripaldi, not the same Diego who was on Radiance.

Suzanne

Edited by SeaBaby

Juan Diego was on our Australia/New Zealand cruise in Feb/March on the Radiance. He was absolutely the best concierge I have ever met. He raised the bar very high for our future expectations!

Rereading the above post, I see that the Jewel concierge was Diego Tripaldi, not the same Diego who was on Radiance.

Suzanne

Yes, there are both a Juan Diego and a Diego. :) We've had the pleasure of sailing with both.

Edited by travelgoddess1

Yes, there are both a Juan Diego and a Diego. :) We've had the pleasure of sailing with both.

When we got on Jewel last month it took us a couple of weeks before I didn't automatically try to add " Juan" to Diego.

We are the Indy on Saturday and have just seen Raj is on vacation and Gustavo Butcher is on instead of him.

Anyone cruised with Gustavo before?. It's strange because when we last saw Raj albeit about a year ago he said he would be back from vacation by then??

Thanks. Indy here we come :D

We are the Indy on Saturday and have just seen Raj is on vacation and Gustavo Butcher is on instead of him.

Anyone cruised with Gustavo before?. It's strange because when we last saw Raj albeit about a year ago he said he would be back from vacation by then??

I've not sailed with Gustavo before, however I think I can explain why Raj isn't on the ship. In May, Nizar Laatiri was moved from Independence to Explorer and Raj came back to the ship. There was nobody to cover and he ended up staying on past the end of his contract, meaning he has only just gone on vacation - hence the change in plans from what he told you last year.

I've seen very good reports from Gustavo as he has been on other ships previously. It'd be great if you could come back and let us know how you got on with him.

Have a great cruise!

Hi,

We had Butcher last December of the Liberty. He mingled with guests, was very pleasant and helpful.