Current Concierges continued

PH8

Hi,

Here is the current info for the Liberty:

Carmen Panduru is in the Diamond until 12/23. Then someone is coming over from the Brillance.

Carlos Ortiz is in the CL until 1/31/15 and then he is going on vacation. Oana Popa will be back from vacation on 1/31 and will take Carlos' place in the CL.

Edited by redcrown

I just got off the Navigator yesterday, and the Diamond Concierge was Messaoudi Mahmoud. I did not get to talk to him much; I was at a suite event and he was sitting in for Ricardo who had to attend to something else. I should have asked him when he goes on vacation, but I forgot - I apologize!

Ricardo may switch to Liberty OTS when Liberty comes to Galveston. I hope so! He was a miracle worker for us, and we are booked on Liberty next year.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Hi,

Here is the current info for the Liberty:

Carmen Panduru is in the Diamond until 12/23. Then someone is coming over from the Brillance.

Carlos Ortiz is in the CL until 1/31/15 and then he is going on vacation. Oana Popa will be back from vacation on 1/31 and will take Carlos' place in the CL.

Thanks for info -- updated Google Doc.

Does anyone know who the Concierge will be on the Jewel of the Sea on Jan17th-24th, 2015 cruise? It looks like Diego goes on vacation the week before.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to find out? If someone will see Diego before he leaves, maybe he can help and report back.

Thanks in advance,

AD Adventure of the Seas - Reshma

AL Allure of the Seas--(Concierge)-Marina

(Diamond)-Dexter Fraser

BR Brilliance of the Seas - Ivan

EN Enchantment of the Seas -Reyno

EX Explorer of the Seas -Cherry Santos/ Carlos Ortiz

FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge) - Amit

(Diamond) - Rahul Barua, Fernando Ugalde, Amit (Willie Salay on vacation as of 11/6/11)

GR Grandeur of the Seas - none

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge) - Daniel Ascoli

(Diamond) - Ricardo Mock/Coumella Arandia

JW Jewel of the Seas - Jasmin(Nedere Reid on vacation)

LG Legend of the Seas - Julianne

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)

(Diamond) -Nicola Baker

MJ Majesty of the Seas- none

MA Mariner of the Seas -Nadia

MN Monarch of the Seas- none

NV Navigator of the Seas – Carlos Marasigan /Carlos Javier/ Ortiz

OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge) Julian Quierco

(Diamond) -Charmaine Fernandes

RD Radiance of the Seas- Juan Diego Mirand-Allen

RH Rhapsody of the Seas - none

SR Serenade of the Seas - Gershwin Bronswinkel

SP Splendour of the Seas – Kelly Rizzaldo / Fatima Scudiere

VI Vision of the Seas - none

VY Voyager of the Seas -Israel Sanchez

are you saying that the Gr. has no concierge in the Concierge's Lounge ?????

Here is the link to the current spread sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=371892551

What you quoted above is no longer being updated since the new spread sheet was started.[/quote

I am referring to the CL not dia lounge. originally under current concierges it was said Gr has none. no mention was made as to the dia lounge. it was just stated that Gr has no concierge. see why all the confusion.

now are we saying CL or dia lounge??????????

it is bad enough all the confusion as a senior citizen----but when no specific lounge is mentioned-----WOW :confused::confused::confused:

Edited by phish tales

Here is the link to the current spread sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=371892551

What you quoted above is no longer being updated since the new spread sheet was started.[/quote

I am referring to the CL not dia lounge. originally under current concierges it was said Gr has none. no mention was made as to the dia lounge. it was just stated that Gr has no concierge. see why all the confusion.

it is bad enough all the confusion as a senior citizen----but when no specific lounge is mentioned-----WOW :confused::confused::confused:

Grandeur has both a Concierge Lounge and a Diamond Lounge. Both lounges and concierge names are listed on the spreadsheet that Patti referenced above. When you display the spreadsheet, look at the bottom and click on "Diamond Lounge" or "Concierge Lounge" to display the desired info.

The Google Doc Spreadsheet has tabs at the bottom for the CL, DL as well as tabs for the amenities in these lounges. It has a CL and a DL for Grandeur.

Gina (Mama Bean) and I are updating the Google Doc from information posted on this thread. A lot of folks are nervous to update the Google Doc.

But as you are having trouble interpreting the Google Doc, here is the scoop on GR's Concierges:

CL -- Jorge Gutierrez with Francis Calimag on vacation(Nov 11 until January 16)

DL -- Inna Tsyrfa (11-11-14 until ?) – haven’t gotten an update so don’t know if she is there. Jorge Gutierrez takes her place when she goes on vacation.

Any current information on Gradeur's Concierges would be greatly appreciated.

As Patti posted, your best bet for current information on all Concierges is to click on the link to the Google Doc. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

Edited by SherriZ366

Grandeur has both a Concierge Lounge and a Diamond Lounge. Both lounges and concierge names are listed on the spreadsheet that Patti referenced above. When you display the spreadsheet, look at the bottom and click on "Diamond Lounge" or "Concierge Lounge" to display the desired info.

The Google Doc Spreadsheet has tabs at the bottom for the CL, DL as well as tabs for the amenities in these lounges. It has a CL and a DL for Grandeur.

Thank you both. I thought the spread sheet was pretty self explanatory even for us old folks!:o

Edited by cruisenfever

Please remember that volunteers are maintaining this list, and I, for one, am very happy with the spreadsheet. It is clearly laid out and a great resource. Thank you, ladies, for keeping the information updated. :)

Agree wholeheartedly! And a huge THANKS to Daniel who created the spreadsheet for the use of all of us to use in the first place!

Edited by Seatravelers

Hey there, Ed! Long time no see! You'll get the hang of the spread sheet, don't worry. It actually took me a time or two before I noticed the tabs at the bottom myself, but it really is very handy to use.

Please remember that volunteers are maintaining this list, and I, for one, am very happy with the spreadsheet. It is clearly laid out and a great resource. Thank you, ladies, for keeping the information updated. :)

Yes, thanks to the volunteers, I know it can be a ton of work to keep track of any sort of list on a Cruise Critic thread!