Feather pillows. Are they available?

Mrs. Wilburforce

My sil asked if I knew if Princess still has feather pillows upon request. I know I've seen a thread about pillows and bed toppers but a search produced some very old threads and dated answers. About 3 years ago she was able to get one on the Coral.

Are feather pillows still available?

Thank you in advance. I'm allergic to them:( but my sil loves them.

Princess still puts a card in all Suites saying that you can request a number of different types of pillows, including feather. Last time I asked about getting feather pillows the steward looked at my like I was crazy. He said he would check, and that was the last I ever heard about it. The card even disappeared. Of course, he was the worst steward we have ever had, so maybe it was a case of he just didn't want to do it.

I would certainly tell your SIL that there is a chance that she will be able to get one, but don't count on it.

I got feather pillows on the Crown last month by preordering the topper & feather pillows by faxing a request to Princess. I do it about a month before sailing & check my Cruise Personalizer to confirm it's listed under special requests. On recent cruises both were on our bed but if not just request them from your cabin steward.

I've always received two feather pillows by asking our cabin steward for them. We've never had a suite--just regular inside, outside, and balcony cabins. But I also like bringing one of my king size feather pillows from home as well. I sleep with three of them at home.

I just got off the Ruby this past weekend. When I got to my cabin, I met our cabin steward and asked him for feather pillows. He replied that we already had two feather and two foam pillows on our bed. I was pleasantly surprised at this because I hadn't requested these pillows on any previous cruise and didn't make a request on this cruise. In fact we were able to get an orthopaedic pillow for my partner by asking our cabin steward.

Archived