Choice Air

Azulann

Have booked a full transit of Panama Canal over the Christmas Holidays in 2012. Need airfare from MSP to Fort Lauderdale Dec 18, 2012 and airfare from San Diego to MSP on Jan3. Won't begin to look at air fare until Feb.

Would like to hear from cruisers who have used Choice Air for one way fares for a cruise. I have read the whole sticky above about Choice Air. It sounds like it a a good choice for a lower one way fares than booking on the air lines own web sites.

Thanks in advance.

Have booked a full transit of Panama Canal over the Christmas Holidays in 2012. Need airfare from MSP to Fort Lauderdale Dec 18, 2012 and airfare from San Diego to MSP on Jan3. Won't begin to look at air fare until Feb.

Would like to hear from cruisers who have used Choice Air for one way fares for a cruise. I have read the whole sticky above about Choice Air. It sounds like it a a good choice for a lower one way fares than booking on the air lines own web sites.

Thanks in advance.

For international flights, Choice Air shows flights with prices that aren't available from the airlines. For example, a one way ticket from Rome to NY on American in coach can cost $2000. Choice Air offers the same flight for around $500....

We've used Choice air with no issues but for a round trip from Chicago to Ft. Lauderdale.

To me it is all about shopping the rates for the flights we're interested in. If Choice Air is lower we'd use it, if higher we would not. I've never booked airfare without checking fares on different sites and include Choice Air in my shopping.

I used Choice Air flying from Charlotte to Rome one way. Had a direct flight and saved a bundle over anything I could find myself. Also used Celebrity's bus to the port, they were there waiting for us when we got off the plane in the baggage claim area. Flawless.

My son is flying from Richmond, VA to Ft Lauderdale, via Charlotte and returning, via Charlotte, to Newark on the other end because of a specific New Year's Eve party he wants to attend. That itinerary, via Choice Air, was cheaper than the round-trip from/to Richmond. Go figure!

It appears that Choice Air buys blocks of seats from airlines for specific flights that jive with ships' departures and arrivals. When we went to book our flights (we drive to Charlotte as our closest major airport), I couldn't even see certain flights as being available when I went to compare prices on Yahoo travel, US Airways, United, etc.

Thank you all for sharing your experiences with Choice Air.

I will definitely check out the prices on Choice Air and compare them with one way tickets on Delta , AirTran, Southwest etc.

I am also glad to hear that using Choice Air was easy and flawless.

Archived